| We're so glad you came|
|Reach around the subject|
| Someone is wrong on|
- Americans for Truth About Homosexuality( ): Depending on your definition of "truth".
- Askthebigot(raised by her lesbian mother and her partner. ): An anti-gay blog run by an Evangelical Christian woman who was
- Common Filth: A fundamentalist Christian and all-round crank who has a particular grudge against LGBT rights and abortion, characterising modern western society as being run by a shadowy cabal of gay people. Almost everything bad which has happened in the world in the last half-century has apparently been the result of people doing things he thinks are icky inside their own bedrooms. Known mainly for his "Tumblrista" and "Vine Marathon" compilations, where he insults and mocks vulnerable people who are half his age. He has been highly critical of the alt-right, but this is mainly because he believes they are too lenient on homosexuality. Has a small but extremely loyal following.
- God Hates Fags(Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church. Contains such delightful accoutrements as a counter keeping track of how many days Matthew Shepard has been in hell. ): The flagship website of
- Pure Passion Media(Conversion therapy. ): Anti-LGBT Christian channel that is in support of
- Question LGBT Education( ): British anti-LGBT group concerned about how "the useless media" portrays lgbt (particularly trans) issues.
- Them Before Us( ): Anti-gay site under the guise of a children's rights group.
- Voice of the Voiceless( ): A "faith-based" organization that defends the rights of "former homosexuals, individuals with unwanted same-sex attraction, and their families."
- World Congress of Families(bigots with "family" in its name. Apparently hates America and its Constitution. Loves Russia for its hard line stance on homosexuality. ): Another one of those groups full of hateful
- 101principals( ): Poster of the website Manhood Academy. Claims himself to be a cult leader. Refused to agree to the claims that SickMouth gave for a debate. Had his YouTube channel deleted as according to YouTube, "This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement."
- Birdman( ): Another generic anti-feminist youtuber with a helping of fat-shaming and transphobia as well as an obnoxious overuse of "triggered".
- Chateau Heartiste( ): Not to be outdone by Roosh, Roissy spits on any woman who doesn't look like a supermodel, marry at 16, and dedicate her life to licking her husband's boots as somehow a violation of evolutionary principles - and that's not even going into the occasional thinly-veiled (or, really, not-veiled-at-all) white nationalism.
- Community of the Wrongly Accused( ): MRA website dedicated to blaming rape victims, portraying all victims who fail to successfully prosecute rapists as liars, as well as generally trying to give the impression that false rape claims are extremely common. Moved to this blog from The False Rape Society after its being listed as a hate site by the SPLC.
- Eivind Berge(Norwegian anti-psychiatry MRA whose Twitter account was suspended. ): A
- Freedomain Radio(Stefan Molyneux is the patron saint of Euphoria, and his realm is Youtube. ):
- HenryMakow.com( ): A whiny MRA crossbred with a paranoid conspiracy theorist. Feminism is a scheme on the part of Masonic/Communist/Satanic forces spearheaded by the Rockefeller Foundation to destroy society.
- Honey Badger Brigade( ): MRA/antifeminist website founded by women (the eponymous "honey badgers").
- Hooking Up Smart( ): A PUA site run by self-styled dating "expert" Susan Walsh; except for the fact that it's run by a woman, it's pretty much typical of the genre.
- Human Stupidity( ): Once wrote/shared an opinion piece claiming the the age of consent was "misandrist".
- JackGreen( ): Vegan YouTuber who makes MGTOW content.
- Joseph Strickland (as Joseph8276)( ): Made a video regarding how women needed to lower their standards. Also made a video entitled, the problem with girls and what they should do. Brought up on charges for child pornography. Most of his videos can be found here.
- Judgy Bitch( ): aka Janet Bloomfield, alleged social media specialist for AVFM who was thrown off Twitter for harassing other users. Obnoxious, pretentious, hypocritical female MRA.
- Just Four Guys( ): Come here for Obsidian's crankish beliefs in evolutionary psychology and internalized racism issues, Han Solo's bullshit theories on relationships, Cirian's neo-reactionary tripe and the last guy doesn't say anything.
- Kings Wiki( ): Roosh's "encyclopedia of neomasculinism."
- Kingury( ): Another channel that post oh so original feminist/sjw cringe compilations.
- Love-shy.com( ): "You fucking women had better date me, or I'll fucking cut your throats!"
- Married Man Sex Life( ): Athol Kay's PUA site.
- Men against Misandry(. Lovely group of men, as you can see. ): "If women sucked dick half as well as they suck at sports there would be no more divorces in the great US of A."
- MGTOW Forums(destroy society by refraining from marrying. Goes its own way by obsessing about what they're supposedly getting away from. ): Along with Reddit, the Spearhead and A Voice For Men, is one of the Big Four men's rightster webshites. Here, the boys congregate in their treehouse to cackle with glee about how they'll punish those evil bitches and
- The Misandry Bubble(Singularitarian known as "The Futurist" that reveals the vast feminazi conspiracy to destroy men and Western civilization as we know it! ): An epic-length treatise by a
- Misandry Today( ): A right-wing-leaning mra/anti-feminist youtuber.
- Nadia Lee( ): Typical transphobic/misogynistic/possibly alt-right anti-feminist youtuber.
- Oslo MGTOW Diaries( ): Oslo MGTOW is a writer whom you wish would start producing his own videos already.
- Owning Your Shit( ): Canadian female MRA. She also has a YouTube channel( ).
- Peter Lloyd AKA The Suffragent( ):
- Prince of Queens( ): A gay mra anti-feminist/anti-sjw who, while claiming to be "mostly liberal", regularly makes videos deriding the left on various things. Also dabbles in transphobia every now and again.
- The Problem With Women Today( ): Reads like a tantrum being thrown by a 14-year-old-boy over his girlfriend breaking up with him; you can practically envision the spittle flying out of the author's mouth as you read it.
- PUAHate(Elliot Rodger, it transpires, was a regular here, and since his rampage, it's been taken offline until further notice. ): No, it's not for mocking PUAs. Rather, it's for Nice Guys pissed that PUA techniques aren't working for them, and who insist instead that the key to attracting women is...bucketloads of plastic surgery.
- Turd Flinging Monkey(Men Going Their Own Way. He advocates for the revoking of women's rights on the grounds of biological determinism, making it so you must pay taxes in order to be allowed to vote, and MGTOW as a consequence of. According to him women are succubi and, unlike men, are ruthless in achieving their own self interests. ): a talking head who who creates content for the community known as
- Red Pill Philosophy( ): Some jackass who regularly cherry-picks videos of men punching women and things of the sort to parrot alt-right, pro-Trump bullshit, a shift from his earlier material levying generally legitimate criticisms toward the education system, and scientifically ignorant complaints about, well, science. Considering the view count resulting in this change, it's obvious to anyone he mainly did this for attention and money (success without school, yo). Regularly targets Black Lives Matter, feminism, and spouts nonsense about "teh maytreearkee", black supremacy, and even once claimed there was a "war on beards" (no fucking joke, search for it on YouTube, it's hilarious). Has no problem touting racist pseudoscience and boasting sexist gender norms from the 19th century.
- Register-Her.com( ): A website for rapists to register their victims as false accusers.
- Return of Kings( ): Roosh's second, more politically-oriented blog. Considerable overlap in content and viewership with /r/theredpill, and several writers term themselves "redpills".
- Rekt Feminist Videos( ): Rekt claims to be "The #1 Channel for videos of Feminists getting owned." Makes Bearing look like a PhD candidate.
- Rekt Media( ): Yet another "feminist/sjw gets owned" channel.
- Roar like a woman( ): A near delusional anti-feminist masquerading as a "real feminist" who is desperately trying to push the idea that feminism is becoming similar to the mra. Lots of connections to right wingnuts on Twitter, of course.
- RooshV( ): A particularly nasty, vicious PUA blog. The owner claims that women who deign not to wear high heels are worthless and that a man is not a real man unless he has sex with as many different women as possible.
- Secular Patriarchy( ): Frustrated chump who wants to subjugate people while loosely disguised as fighting for 'traditional women's rights'.
- Social Justice Fails(logic'". ): A compilation video channel that revels in "showing SJW's, feminists, and BLM getting rekt and triggered by '
- The Spearhead( ): Feminists and manginas beware! FSTDT has a taste of what you can expect.
- spinosauruskin( ): British MRA who is known for making videos calling out anybody who criticizes the Men's Rights Movement, even if the people calling out the MRM aren't even feminists, such as BLH Productions who was an egalitarian. Made a video where he said feminists are terrorists and then went on to explain how feminists were like terrorists. While he used the definition of the word terrorist correctly, he fails to realize how feminists haven't actually killed anybody. Was recently outed as the owner of an anti-Sargon parody Twitter called Hardon For Assad.
- thatincelblogger( ): a.k.a. governmentsgetgirlfriends, "coconut", etc. The latest den of a deluded Nice Guy who spends his days advocating that the government ought to provide him with a taxpayer-subsidized girlfriend, boasting about various actual or fantasised revenges on women who rejected him, rallying against "The Atheist Cult" (all atheists that are not raging misogynists) for calling his rubbish out for what it is, and pining for the collapse of civilization. Even /r/MensRights and /r/TheRedPill consider him too sexist and crazy for them.
- Tuckermax.com( ): Dedicated to a narcissistic fuckwit and Pick-Up Artist who pitched a shitfit when he realized that his fans are all love shies and virgin losers who were using him for life by proxy.
- Tuuli Kontio( ): Female MGTOW supporter who openly stated in her video, "Random thoughts on MGTOW, traditionalism & feminism" that she was against women having the vote.
- Unknown Misandry( ): What would have been a fairly decent true crime blog centered around female killers - was bogged down with obvious MRA bullshit and propaganda. Has its fair share of bashing political correctness and so-called "cultural marxism". They even fell for Femitheist's little schtick, claiming he has a "misandric fixation".
- The Venusian Arts('theories'. Also sells his shit-tastic books, and overpriced life coaching sessions. ): Webshite of well-known (thanks to the VH1 series) PUA Mystery, and his
- A Voice for Men( ): Run by Paul Elam, The flagship website of the men's rights movement does itself no favors by classifying ordinary, harmless feminists alongside female serial killers and child molesters.
- What Men Are Saying About Women( ): Another typical MRA/Antifeminist blog with frequent bouts of homophobia and/or transphobia.
- Whoism3( ): A man's 12-year dry spell produced this combination of Love-Shy.com and The Problem With Women Today. Feast your eyes on histrionic rant.
- Women Against Men(Feminists, government and society trampling men's rights and their dignity into the ground - pitting women, against men." ): Don't be mistaken by the title, the blog proudly states that "
- The World According to Bob( ): "According to Bob", a real man is one who congratulates his neighbor for beating his wife; for he was merely asserting his rightful dominance. Did we mention he believes raped women should enjoy the free sex?
TERFs and Radfems
- 4W( ): typical transphobic, libfem-bashing terf site.
- You think I just don't understand, but I don't believe you(Cathy Brennan's trans-harassment machine. Transphobic radical political lesbian feminist and all-around drama llama with a thing for harassing trans bloggers. ):
- Cherryblossomlife(nature woo and chemophobia. ): One of the radfemsphere main players. Appears to vaguely subscribe to
- Fair Play For Women(Lauren Southern while strawmanning trans protection laws. Horseshoe theory, anyone? ): A trans-bashing terf website that once published an article praising far-right journalist
- Feminist Current(Meghan Murphy, Feminist Current is more of a rip tide, actually. Conserve your energy and swim cross-current to get out. Go quietly so as not to attract the sharks. ): Founded and operated by
- Gender Health Query( ): Anti-trans site claiming to be "supportive" of dysphoric youth... by promoting transphobic sites and individuals.
- Gender is Poison( ): TERF site that once suggested that gender-critical/transphobic feminists should ally themselves with Christian conservatives against trans people.
- Gender Critical Dad( ): A rare example of a male TERF.
- Gender Trender( ): Off the deep end blogger GallusMag, along with her(?) cronies bring you the fear that not only do trans people not exist, but the mention that they do exist by anyone not L or G warrants immediate repercussions.
- Graham Linehan: Irish comedian. Was known on Twitter for his transphobic comments. Prior to his Twitter suspension, he was sued by several trans women for his transphobia.
- Jenny McDermott(Armoured Skeptic of committing sexual violations against Shoe0nHead, despite their relationship being consensual and Shoe0nHead being 24 at the time, not 17 as Jenny claimed. Is willing to stab any of her allies in the back as indicated with Kevin Logan. Made a video regarding how a good majority of the anti-feminists have Asperger's syndrome or any other form of autism, in spite of the fact that there are women who also have autism, some of whom are in the feminist movement. Has recently gone off the TERF deep end. ): The feminist that most anti-feminists think of when people hear the words "feminist" or "feminism". Despite her status as a feminist, she claims that it must be a movement that is exclusively a women's only movement and that they must distance themselves from their male allies. Accused
- J.K. Rowling( ): Author of the Harry Potter books. Defended Maya Forestater after she was fired for her transphobia.
- Kathleen May(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2v4ZQbBFhs-DViRa7zT8jQ ): Canadian trans/male-exclusionary radical lesbian separatist feminist. 'Nuf said.
- The Liz Library(Gardner and anti-Kinsey, Reisman-quoting, parental alienation and false memory denier, holistic lawyer Elizabeth Kates from Florida. Is also TERF (to the point she calls transgender women "extreme transvestites", and she's not a fan of the other kind of transvestites either), SWERF, anti-surrogacy and egg donation, anti-psychology (to the point she quotes from Scientology's "Citizens Commission on Human Rights" front group) and doesn't believe men, in whatever situation, can ever be truly good, nurturing parents (due to "not being invested in parenting" or some such, which is basically a code word for not being born with wombs and breasts). For some reason she is pro-Donald Trump (to the point that, on January 9, 2021, she had a large banner on her webshite stating "Biden did not win. We stand for Trump and justice") and posts global warming denial material. As a SWERF and false memory denier, she claims that people who defend sex workers and are against false memories (like in this case Debbie Nathan) deserve to be raped. ): Anti-
- Magdalen Berns(Riley Dennis, whom she would refer to as "he") and also made a video called "There is no such thing as a lesbian with a penis!" Berns passed away in 2019. ): A British lesbian TERF who frequently misgendered the trans women she criticized in her videos (like
- Melanie Murphy(Arielle Scarcella and Jaclyn Glenn. On Twitter, she defended Arielle Scarcella's transphobia in response to the backlash the LGBTQ+ community was throwing towards her response to neonfiona. ): Irish lifestyle vlogger. Has made videos where she has collaborated with
- Radical Lesbian Anarchafeminist Collective( ): The name says it all. Just a group of man-hating lesbians who believed that all women should dump their men and become man-hating lesbians like themselves.
- Radical Wind(Cathy Brennan was too sane for you, you are therefore redirected here. She believes liberal feminism and sex-positivity to be conspiracy theories. Is also very, very transphobic. ): Because if
- Reddit/r/feminisms( ): Not to be confused with /r/feminism, this subreddit looks pretty nice until you dig.
- Reddit/r/GenderCritical( ): The phrase "gender critical" is, by itself, a TERF shibboleth. It does not fail to deliver. Thankfully banned as of July 2020.
- A Room of Our Own(Cherry picks crimes by transwomen in order to portray all transgender people as criminals. ): Radical feminist blogger
- Sarah Ditum(. Also more or less came to the defence of Leelah Alcorn's transphobic parents . ): An English journalist/concern troll and terf who pulls the usual schtick of fighting sexism, while bashing trans people
- Spinster(Twitter for TERFs. Founded by lesbian separatist and TERF Mary Kate Fain after being fired from her job as a software engineer for writing transphobic blog posts. Consequently, she's also a friend of Meghan Murphy of Feminist Current. ):
- Story Ending Never( ): A white racist lesbian atheist radfem with lots of sexist generalizations about those violent stupid animals of the male persuasion. Also hates women of color and strongly believes that only white women are being oppressed.
- Transgender Reality: A blog that is ran by a radfem who believes that transgender people are being "recruited and coached" into becoming transgender. It's as full of shit as it sounds.
- Transgender Trend( ): A website for UK parents that claims to simply "questioning the transgender narrative" in regards to children. While not quite as feminist oriented as others, it does give support to at least one terfy individual.
- Trust Your Perceptions( ): A man-hating radical lesbian separatist feminist site that believe that semen suppresses women's "natural" ability to reproduce via parthenogenesis.
- Twanzphobic Since Forever( ): Exactly what it it says on the tin. (At least they let you know what you're getting into right up front, unlike the more bashful TERF webshites. Credit for honesty is due.) Most TERF websites devote 70 to 80% of their bandwith to shitting on transwomen. This one devotes 100% of it. Also notable is its fucking obnoxious "parodical" style, which is just essentially replacing "R" with "W", and saying "Lol" every three words.
- When Women Were Warriors(eugenics-style arguments for the inferiority and evil of males. Just an all-around crazy place. ): Another lesbian separatist TERF blog. And also witchcraft. And
- Women Are Human(
hate"news" site for terfs. ): Typical trans-bashing, cherry-picking
- Alena Kate Pettitt (as The Darling Academy)( ): Lifestyle blogger teaching women how to live a traditional life. Was interviewed by the BBC about her lifestyle where she didn't refute any of the racist claims about the movement she's involved with.
- Above Rubies(Quiverfull site. ):
- Ashley Christine Babich( ): Christian home maker and femininity vlogger.
- "'Because It Matters( ): Traditional feminine homemaker vlogger.
- Beverly Teresita( ): Traditionalist Catholic femininity vlogger.
- Biblical Gender Roles( ): This blog can be summed up as follows, "Today's churches are way too progressive. We should go back to a time where women weren't allowed to question men's authority."
- The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood( ): Set up to combat amongst other things, "the increasing promotion given to feminist egalitarianism with accompanying distortions or neglect of the glad harmony portrayed in Scripture between the loving, humble leadership of redeemed husbands and the intelligent, willing support of that leadership by redeemed wives."
- Cynthia Loewen( ): Former Miss Earth Canada turned Tradwife.
- Diamonds Taking Shape( ): Modesty blog run by Beverly Teresita, a Traditionalist Catholic girl.
- Emily Grobler( ): Evangelical Vlogger who teaches women about how to be submissive and obedient towards their husbands.
- Faith in Home( ): A lifestyle blog that teaches women and girls on how to be homemakers from a traditional Christian perspective.
- Family Heritage Living( ): Christ centered, homeschooling family that lives their lives like 1899.
- Fruitfully Feminine( ): Single woman who plans on teaching Christian women to be prepare for marriage.
- God Hates Feminists( ): About as misogynistic as you can get; contains lots and lots of Bible verses, most with seemingly little relevance to what the author’s talking about.
- Holly Homebody( ): Catholic wife and traditionalist homemaker.
- Lacey Lynn( ): Burkean traditionalist and member of Identity Evropa. Basically, Lynn's channel combines 1950s traditionalism and Christian Doormathood with RageAfterStorm's racism.
- Ladies Lets Chat( ): Blog of TradWife, Juliana Stewart.
- Like a Fairytale( ): Christian Femininity vlogger living in France who makes blog posts and videos about her femininity.
- Mrs. Midwest( ): Traditional feminity blogger who, on YouTube, rants about the criticism she receives from being a TradWife and how feminism is evil.
- The Peaceful Wife( ): April Cassidy's vlog where she gives women marriage advice on how to be submissive towards their husbands despite admitting at the bottom of her website that she is not a licensed marriage counselor, therapist, pastor, or psychiatrist.
- People of Praise( ): Charismatic Christian group known for teaching that the husbands are the head of the household and wives should be submissive to them. The society People of Praise strives for is one of the many inspirations for the events of "The Handmaid's Tale".
- Postmodern Mom( ): Ex-feminist turned traditional housewife.
- Rachel Bock( ): An atheist liberal feminist turned christian conservative anti-feminist.
- Recovering Feminist( ): To summarize her blog, "Women, abandon modern feminism and return to your homes. Be submissive to your husband."
- southlincolnstudios( ): Traditional Catholic lifestyle vlogger who had her identity changed based on Traditional Catholic Femininity.
- Stay-at-Home Daughters West Coast( ): Run by sisters Anna and Kayla, Stay-at-Home-Daughters West Coast is covers topics such as their faith and homemaking. Basically, Christian Doormathood in a nutshell.
- Sweet Magnolias( ): The blog of Emily Nelson, an evangelical christian and traditional homemaker.
- That Feminine Housewife( ): Evangelical Christian and Feminity Vlogger.
- The Transformed Wife( ): Blog of Evangelical Christian author, Lori Alexander. She believes women should be subservient doormats to their husbands and believes that relationships should be based on Biblical Gender roles.
- Feminine Sisters Unite( ): Blog run by YouTube user Neemah Speaks. Neemah makes videos ranting about hypergamy and level up culture.
- Laura Doyle( ): Author of The Surrendered Wife, Supporter of lying to save your marriage, and not asking for help in the home
- NoFap: Subreddit turned online movement advocating abstention from masturbation. Notorious for dubious scientific claims about the physical effects of such. The page on it here has more in-depth information.
Pro-Pedophilia/Child sexual abuse
- BoyWiki( ): A pro-pedophilia activist wiki.
- Deeker.com: now defuct, but accessible by archive.org, deeker.com was an extremely long-operating site (active 1996–2017) run by a guy with a thing for children soiling themselves while in diapers.
- Egomoral( ): A pro-pedophile and pro-Zoophile site.
- Heretic TOC(Paedophile Information Exchange. ). British pro-paedophile blog by a former chairman of the
- IPCE( ): Formerly known as International Pedophile and Child Emancipation. Pro-pedophilia/pederasty organization.
- NAMBLA: The North American Man/Boy Love Association.
- SafeHaven Foundation( ). Pro-pedophilia/pederasty site.
- The man who wrote this no doubt wonders why he's an "incel".
- http://whoism3.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/youll-need-more-than-just-your-vagina-to-compete-with-the-future-nsfw (NSFW)
- She created the site after losing her job over her criticisms of transgender politics http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/112139-The-First-RadFem-Social-Network