|Voice of the voiceful|
|Lest women catch up|
|Bros before hoes|
“”If you take a look back at the history of man, you will not find one instance where an average woman’s advice about dating or relationships was better than an average man’s'.
|—Roosh being an asshole.|
Daryush Valizadeh (known by his Internet alias Roosh Vörek or Roosh V) is an American Christian fundamentalist, antisemite, manosphere denizen, misogynist, rape advocate (as well as a possible rapist himself if his accounts in his books are to be believed), and former pick-up artist and sex tourist (who possibly raped people). Roosh runs a number of clickbaity websites that make up some of the darkest corners of the manosphere, including his personal blog RooshV, the repugnant (and now dead, with nothing of value being lost) Return of Kings, and the now-defunct pro-Gamergate and anti-"SJW" Reaxxion.
He's one of those people who, when you think he can't possibly sink deeper into the scum-bucket, gleefully proves you wrong. His evolution from greasy douche to wannabe guru to "Taliban-lite" to conspiracy theory-spouting Jesus freak is evidence of that. He was once referred to as "the most-hated man on the Internet", and while that is stretching it (he's not nearly famous enough), he is quite possibly the creepiest.
In 2019, Roosh V Forum went through a major change in which Roosh shuttered the travel and game sections, which had covered tourism and pickup, and prohibited discussion of "fornication". The impetus for this was that he had been kicked out of a number of services such as PayPal, Disqus, and Airbnb that had enabled him to receive donations, host discussions, and find affordable housing, respectively. The momentum behind his book, Game, which had sold well during its first few days on Amazon, was also blunted when HuffPost began making inquiries with Amazon, resulting in their removing the book's listing from the site. Around the same time, by his own account, his long-term relationship failed as he discovered his girlfriend had cheated on him, and he also started getting barred from an increasing number of countries. Searching for answers, he turned to mushrooms.
The combination of factors led him to return to the United States and move back in with his mother, who is a devout Armenian Orthodox Christian. As he was going to need to get along with her and accompany her to church, and as the manosphere was imploding anyway under the pressure of deplatforming, it seemed appropriate and convenient to convert to Christianity and remove from his sites material that could be considered objectionable. This included unpublishing some books and, according to Roosh, removing some YouTube videos and articles from Return of Kings that encouraged behavior by which a man could "sacrifice his salvation." Other manosphere figures opted to either let their sites go dormant (as in the case of Illimitable Men), sometimes after losing momentum due to deplatforming (as in the case of Chateau Heartiste), or follow Roosh's lead by taking down their content as well and announcing their conversion (as in the case of Victor Pride).
As of December 2017, he has been banned from entering the UK by Theresa May.
On using Alinsky tactics to beat feminism, Roosh sure studied a lot of them. But he mostly follows the tactics of Mao Zedong. Besides being, of course, a mass-murdering dictator whose body count puts him in the league of the likes of Adolf Hitler, Mao was a notorious womanizer, spreader of sexually transmitted disease that he knew he had yet deliberately refused to treat, and unashamed predator of teenage girls, since he apparently "followed Chinese emperors in thinking sex with young women would keep him young and potent." In, short Mao was evil because bad guys are evil. You can probably see why your modern misogynists would feel a bit of kinship.
He has also endorsed the Unabomber because of course he did. If he hates technology so much, why doesn't he fuck off the internet?
Roosh's creepocity is best confirmed by his enthusiastic proposal to make rape legal on private property. He argued for this view, at length, in his essay, "How to Stop Rape":
By attempting to teach men not to rape, what we have actually done is teach women not to care about being raped, not to protect themselves from easily preventable acts, and not to take responsibility for their actions. At the same time, we don’t hesitate to blame men for bad things that happen to them (if right now you walked into a dangerous ghetto and got robbed, you would be called an idiot and no one would say “teach ghetto kids not to steal”). It was obvious to me that the advice of our esteemed establishment writers and critics wasn’t stopping the problem, and since rape was already on the law books with severe penalties, additional laws or flyers posted on dormitory doors won’t stop this rape culture either.
I thought about this problem and am sure I have the solution: make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds. The exception for public rape is aimed at those seedy and deranged men who randomly select their rape victims on alleys and jogging trails, but not as a mechanism to prevent those rapes, since the verdict is still out if punishment stops a committed criminal mind, but to have a way to keep them off the streets. For all other rapes, however, especially if done in a dwelling or on private property, any and all rape that happens should be completely legal.
If rape becomes legal under my proposal, a girl will protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone. If rape becomes legal, a girl will not enter an impaired state of mind where she can’t resist being dragged off to a bedroom with a man who she is unsure of—she’ll scream, yell, or kick at his attempt while bystanders are still around. If rape becomes legal, she will never be unchaperoned with a man she doesn’t want to sleep with. After several months of advertising this law throughout the land, rape would be virtually eliminated on the first day it is applied.
Roosh has since asserted that he was "joking". However, he still blames the victims of rape:
If a woman got raped, that is a sad thing. It’s a bad thing. But whose fault is it? Is it the woman’s fault? No, I’m not saying that. But a woman can do things to reduce the likelihood that she will get hurt. If I get a BMW car right now and I leave the key inside and park it in a bad area and it gets robbed, whose fault is that? Is it the thief's fault, or is it my fault for being a moron? [....] If the government wasn't completely holding the hand of adult women every step of the way and telling them that nothing you can do is wrong, maybe [women] would do a little bit of a better job not incapacitating themselves with alcohol and drugs and meeting random guys on the internet that they don't know and going to his house to watch Netflix.
In 2013 Roosh tweeted "How far lost is Western society if fat, ugly Indian cunt @nitashatiku has a platform to denounce a productive, intelligent white man?" In 2015, Roosh began promoting Kevin MacDonald's anti-Semitic books via an article entitled "The Damaging Effects Of Jewish Intellectualism And Activism On Western Culture". Despite this, many neo-Nazis still view him with suspicion because he is of Armenian and Iranian descent, and therefore not really white, in their view. Extra irony points to anyone that points out that the Aryans are from Iran…
He has also allowed the outlandishly racist "anthropology" woo of Madison Grant and Lothrop Stoddard to be promoted on his site Return of Kings.
Religion and Anti-Semitism
Following his conversion, Roosh fell in with one E. Michael Jones, a self-proclaimed theologian whose virulent anti-Semitism has earned him scorn from even other white nationalist leaders.
Unsurprisingly, Roosh quickly integrated his newfound religious fanaticism and hatred of the "Christ-killers" into his other bigotries, going so far as to claim that COVID-19 was sent by God to punish globalists and sinners. Said anti-Semitism also ended up getting him banned from YouTube following a rant in which he blamed the Jews for (among other things) trying to use Bratz dolls to groom young girls for prostitution. He immediately accused YouTube of religious persecution, happily accepting Andrew Anglin's offer of support.
On September 1st 2020, Roosh shared a TruNews video in which participants called Antifa a violent organization founded by Jews in the 1930s, called it a terrorist organization, and claimed that it is still funded by Jews to this day.
As hard as it may seem to believe, Roosh does occasionally emerge from his mother's basement.
Roosh had a piss-poor performance on the Dr. Oz show, where he was invited as the "leader of the international fat shaming movement". Even redditors on /r/theredpill agreed that their hero
was a closet beta male had done badly.
Montreal's mayor condemned his visit to Canada for the purposes of giving a talk because he gives talks, apparently. He personally began to attack Montrealer and feminist Aurelie Nix for her part in the cancellation of his event as well as the anti-rape-culture protest that later took place. He and his followers sent death and rape threats to Nix as an attempt to pressure and scare her. Nix pressed charges against Roosh and later published an account of her experiences as well as many threats she received on her blog A Woman on The Internet.
“”I am in the middle of the fight of my life in Canada right now, all because I decided to hold 2 speeches, 2 men's events that are small, between 30 and 50 people. I've had, I've started in Montreal, where the entire establishment there came out against me, the media came out against me, uh, the mayor did, feminist organizations came out against me, and they frothed up these feminists on the ground, Social Justice Warriors, and they got my original venue cancelled, I didn't back down, I found another one, I successfully held the event, and what do they do? They hunt me down on the streets of Montreal like a dog, throw beers at me, and they wanted to do more, but thankfully I escaped and kept myself safe.
|—Roosh V, "Canadian feminists are dangerously Islamophobic"|
Roosh also had a drink thrown in his face by a woman who recognized him (and whom he was trying to pick-up) at a local bar; two friends of the woman then also threw beers at Roosh, and patrons of the bar finally chased him down the street. He claims to have filed a police report afterwards. Paul Elam spoke in support of Roosh, saying that he would have been justified in considering that an act of attempted murder and retaliating with lethal force.
As an explanation for this reaction, Roosh picked Islamophobia:
“”[Canadians] are losing their minds over here, I have to hire bodyguards now. If you wanna ask why that is, look at me: do I look white to you? [...] My parents are from the Middle East. My parents are from the Middle East. My dad is from Iran. He is a Shiite Muslim man. I grew up with Muslim beliefs. where do you think all my views come from? Where do you think my ideas on patriarchy and masculinity come from? Where do you think my ideas that men should be strong and women should submit come from? Where do you think all that comes from? From thin air? No. It's from being by a conservative, honorable, respectful Muslim man. All the views that I present on sex, women, and men are basically a light version of Islam. Of how Islam does family values. [....] I'm basically introducing traditional Islamic values, traditional Islamic family into a Western audience, because these values are good for women and men. But I'm being attacked in Canada, so what does that tell you? That the Canadian establishment is vehemently Islamophobic. There is no other logical explanation. 'Cuz if you have an explanation why in Canada the entire establishment is coming out against me [...] but everywhere else is cool, then I'd like to hear it.
|—Roosh V, "Canadian feminists are dangerously Islamophobic"|
Perhaps Roosh has never Googled "feminism" or "percent of Canadians who support legal rape". Even more ironic is Roosh's later endorsement of Donald Trump.
Roosh thinks that the evil Liberal Media conspiracy uses him as a scapegoat:
Q: Why do you think people think of you as a rapist? A: They [the bosses of the journalists] need a target to get all the rage that the citizens have to put it on someone that doesn’t conflict with the agenda of your bosses and the ruling establishment. Roosh, go after him, it doesn’t matter if he gets hurt but we can’t go against our immigrant agenda. We can’t go against the feminist agenda. So we need to get the masses (the idiots who believe the stuff that you write) and put it on to something else. So you put it on me. I’m just a scapegoat. They are just using me.
On the bright side, he thinks he might be able to get some sex out of this:
A: But, I’m going to harness this. I’m going to harness all this coverage that you guys are giving me and convert it to money and women. That’s what I’m going to do. That’s the job that I have to do. I’m getting emails from a lot of girls right now and I plan (once this drama dies down if I can survive it) I may have to get in touch with them. That’s what you given me. You have made me one of the most famous men in the world.
Note not only how he "masterfully" puts money and women in the same category of "trade OBJECTS", but also in that, while giving them the same category, he prioritizes money over women, even if in the same category.
Roosh has self-published fourteen
nausea-inducing ego-stroking pamphlets sex tourist 'advice books' (such as Bang Colombia: Textbook On How To Sleep With Colombian Women and Bang Lithuania: How To Sleep With Lithuanian Women In Lithuania and Don't Bang Denmark: How To Sleep With Danish Women In Denmark (If You Must)). These books have faced criticism from the majority of the countries that they focus on, and publications in Norway, Lithuania, Colombia, Denmark, Poland, and Iceland find him as revolting as we do. An Icelandic organization even labelled Bang Iceland a "rape guide." Mercifully, they are all out of print ever since his conversion, when God told Roosh to stop encouraging men to sin (as opposed to encouraging them to rape). It is noticeable that he shows regret over allowing his books to lead men's souls astray, yet displays no such remorse to the women he seduced and raped.
Most recently he has put out a book entitled Free Speech Isn't Free, which rather than cover his usual fare of sex-centric travel guide, consists of him complaining about people who don't agree with him and fearmongering about how the PC police are going to take away your right to be a hateful ass if you're a straight white man like him.
Accusations of rape
Many people have accused Roosh of rape based on the things he has written in his own books or blogs. In Bang Iceland, he says:
While walking to my place, I realized how drunk she was. In America, having sex with her would have been rape, since she couldn’t legally give her consent. It didn’t help matters that I was relatively sober, but I can’t say I cared or even hesitated. I won’t rationalize my actions, but having sex is what I do.
On an account with another Icelandic woman, he says:
In the middle of the night I got another boner, put on a condom, and jammed it back in while she was half-asleep. I came and passed out again with the condom still on my dick….
In Bang Poland, he says:
We moved to my bed. I got her down to her bra and panties, but she kept saying, “No, no.” I was so turned on by her beauty and petite figure that I told myself she’s not walking out my door without getting fucked. At that moment I accepted the idea of getting locked up in a Polish prison to make it happen.
I put on a condom, lubed up, and finally got her consent to put it in. … I put her on her stomach and went deep, pounding her pussy like a pedophile. She took it like a champ even though I imagine it must have felt like being fucked by a telescope. My orgasm was from another world.
And in Bang Ukraine, he says:
I was fucking her from behind, getting to the end in the way I normally did, when all of a sudden she said, “Wait stop, I want to go back on top.” I refused and we argued. … She tried to squirm away while I was laying down my strokes so I had to use some muscle to prevent her from escaping. I was able to finish, but my orgasm was weak.
In 30 Bangs, he says:
After dinner we went upstairs and I eased her onto my king-size bed. It took four hours of foreplay and at least thirty repetitions of “No, Roosh, no” until she allowed my penis to enter her vagina. No means no—until it means yes.
The sex was painful for her. I was only the second guy she’d ever had sex with. … She whimpered like a wounded puppy dog the entire time, but I really wanted to have an orgasm, so I was “almost there” for about ten minutes. After sex she sobbed for a good while, talking about how she had sinned in the eyes of God, but in an hour she got horny again and we went at it once more.
On February 14, 2016, blogger and author S. Jane Gari revealed that a person had contacted her, claiming to be an Icelandic woman and accusing Roosh V of raping her. This woman also told the blogger that she was in contact with two other women from Poland who had very similar stories. When the blogger got asked if she can be sure that the alleged woman isn't just a rival PUA company that wants to take down Roosh, she replied "that would suck. I hope that's not the case. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I like to believe good will triumph." It's unclear if the blogger has verified the identity of the accuser, or if it's just an anonymous person behind an email account. Roosh subsequently denied the allegation, and his lawyer says that, in order to find out the identity of the accuser, he is willing to take legal measures to make Gari give up information. According to the lawyer, Roosh will, when the accuser is found, sue him or her for defamation. On February 23rd, Roosh blogged that he's in mediation with Gari, and added a "Postscript: Further developments have transpired and will be shared soon"
Return of Kings
The Return of Kings blog itself was a great example of Poe's Law in action, as the blog has published several (more or less obvious) troll submissions, which then often end up endorsed and discussed by manosphere
idiots luminaries in dead earnest.
The website was unabashedly homophobic and transphobic, as well as pretty much useless for dating advice. Like most PUA blogs, it mostly functioned as a place where men could openly berate women and be celebrated for it.
Since the election of Donald Trump (of whom Roosh greatly supported and admired), Return of Kings began turning more and more into the Daily Stormer as opposed to just a misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic swamp. This eventually started to cause issues for them, such as when commenting platform Disqus emailed Roosh to notify him that they would no longer be supporting Return of Kings due to violations of terms of service on October 17, 2017. On February 27, 2018, RooshV/Return of Kings alongside Paul Elam's A Voice for Men were officially added to the SPLC Hate Groups list under a new category "Male Supremacy".
Roosh shut Return of Kings down in October 2018, claiming that low revenue and burnout had caused him to lose interest in maintaining the site. In reality, it's much more likely that the true culprits are him being banned from PayPal and Disqus, along with the fact that he simply isn't popular anymore even among his fellow scumbags.
Although he admits that he hasn't seriously played any video games since 2000, Roosh decided to create a gaming website inspired by the
ethical journalism anti-feminist/anti-social justice movement Gamergate (exploiting gamers for his own enrichment? sounds very familiar, and very ethical). Called Reaxxion, the site was intended as a place for and by heterosexual men to escape all the horrible SJW oppression found on other gaming websites. But to prove that it wasn't a haven for sexist bigots, the page gladly welcomed comments from "homosexuals or attractive women." However, in one case someone submitted an old John Birch Society propaganda piece and replaced every instance of "John Birch Society" with "Gamergate" and "communist" with "SJW".
After just 9 months of operation, Roosh announced he was shutting the website down because it didn't attract enough traffic to sustain itself financially. It's almost as if a disorganised fringe movement united only by hatred, especially one within a community the creator hasn't been part of for donkey's years, is a terrible target audience for a website.
Kings Wiki a.k.a. "alt-right edgelord wikipedia" is Roosh's fledging "neomasculinist encyclopedia" that stands for "Masculinity and Nationalism". The website already has some lovely quotes:
American women manages to be sexist, racist, and wrong all at once:
American women typically have little to recommend them in their capacity as wives, due to their tendencies to cut their hair short and disrespect, cheat on, deprive of sex, and ultimately leave their husbands, as well as accuse their husbands of "abuse" because of minor transgressions in word or deed. American women lack the curvaceousness of Latinas (and usually do not even have the sense to be proud of such good curves as they have), and do not have as much of a reputation for hotness and passion in bed, or for delicious cooking. Their skin shows signs of aging more rapidly than Filipinas, and they lack the sweetness and kindness toward their husbands that Filipinas are known for, nor do they have the tenderness in bed that Filipinas are known for.
Branch swinging reminds males that females see them as nothing but temporary sex-givers:
Branch swinging or vine swinging is when women let go of a relationship with one man after getting a firm grip on the next. Attractive women are rarely single, and tend to go directly from one man to the next because they have new guys lined up already. While they're with any given guy, they may be constantly watching for better options. Once the upgrade has been secured, the current man is disposable.
Femininity reminds women to obey, dammit!
Femininity is docility (i.e. being teachable) and submissiveness. It is how women show love.
Feminists explains why feminists are good lays (but are going to destroy America!):
Feminists are supporters of feminism. Like SJWs, they tend to use a great deal of profanity. Corinne Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson are an example of two feminist sluts who have sought to indoctrinate America. Four advantages of dating feminists is that they are easy, they are on birth control, they will pay for your date, and they will agree to degrading sex.
The wiki also features absolutely-necessary articles on shampoo and female hair length, the latter of which is considered one of the wiki's most developed articles.
Due to ideological differences, in early July 2017, Roosh banned Kings Wiki's co-founder, Jean Valjean, from Roosh V Forum, and redirected the KingsWiki.com domain to ReturnOfKings.com. Valjean broke away from the Kings Media conglomerate, re-branding the project as Male Monarchs Wiki.
- Davis Aurini: Another cheeky brah who rode the MRA train all the way to neo-fascism.
- Andrew Tate: Like Roosh V but somehow even more extreme.
- ↑ Taki's Mag, "A Sex Tourist Swallows the Red Pill"
- ↑ We Hunted The Mammoth, Roosh V’s Return of Kings blog offers sex tips inspired by prison rape
- ↑ Reaxxion Is Closing
- ↑ With Roosh V Turning Taliban Lite His Old Fans Wonder What Happened To The Guy Who Wrote Bang, We Hunted the Mammoth
- ↑ Roosh V Takes the God Pill, Embracing Jesus after Getting Super High on Shrooms. No, Really., We Hunted The Mammoth
- ↑ The Washington Post, Hunter Moore is in jail, but that just means some other despicable character is “the most-hated man on the Internet” now
- ↑ https://thinkprogress.org/amazon-removes-books-by-self-published-misogynist-and-rape-apologist-e896078a41ab/
- ↑ https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/rooshv-bans-pickup-artist-talk-after-religious-awakening.html
- ↑ https://www.rooshv.com/i-have-unpublished-game-and-the-rest-of-my-pickup-books
- ↑ Theresa May banned me from the UK. Roosh V (YouTube). December 5, 2017.
- ↑ UK Home Office's letter
- ↑ "The Wisdom of Mao Zedong".
- ↑ http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/45480/was-chairman-mao-a-pedophile-and-how-would-tom-clancy/
- ↑ Archived if you don't want to give Roosh the Rapist any clicks.
- ↑ How To Stop Rape[a w], Roosh V
- ↑ End Rape By Making It Legal, WHTM
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD6ajfna7tE
- ↑ http://www.vox.com/2016/2/8/10938416/roosh-v-blame-women-rape
- ↑ http://www.returnofkings.com/62716/the-damaging-effects-of-jewish-intellectualism-and-activism-on-western-culture
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 "Pickup artist Roosh V edges ever closer to neo-Nazism with an attack on “cosmopolitan,” “degenerate” Jews", We Hunted the Mammoth
- ↑ Roosh V Forum by cardguy (03-09-2014, 01:35 PM) Roosh V Forum (archived from November 23, 2014).
- ↑ Roosh V Forum by Return Of Kings (12-26-2016, 01:15 PM) Roosh V Forum (archived from December 11, 2017).
- ↑ https://angrywhitemen.org/2019/09/29/logos-rising-an-antisemitic-self-styled-theologian-is-influencing-a-new-generation-of-reactionaries/
- ↑ https://angrywhitemen.org/2020/03/28/roosh-valizadeh-believes-cleansing-virus-is-gods-judgment-on-the-world/
- ↑ https://angrywhitemen.org/2020/07/14/roosh-valizadeh-claims-bratz-dolls-are-a-jewish-plot-to-groom-children/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1300960971897417738
- ↑ Warning: Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html
- ↑ http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/04/28/roosh-v-seduced-and-abandoned-by-the-dr-oz-show/
- ↑ http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/04/30/red-pillers-thoroughly-underwhelmed-by-roosh-vs-beta-as-heck-appearance-on-dr-oz/
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 30.2 https://awomanontheinternet.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/dear-spvm-aurelie-nix-the-truth-about-daryush-valizadeh-aka-roosh-v/
- ↑ https://awomanontheinternet.wordpress.com/
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4tDl6T-tY
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/08/10/beer-soaked-roosh-v-files-charges-against-alleged-drink-tosser-retreats-to-fainting-couch/
- ↑ https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-49670.html
- ↑ http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/08/10/mra-paul-elam-if-a-feminist-pours-a-drink-on-me-id-be-justified-in-killing-her/
- ↑ https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/roosh-rapes-the-media/
- ↑ Dagbladet, Kvinneforakten på nett
- ↑ Delfi, Amerikiečio knygoje – patarimai, kaip permiegoti su lietuvėmis
- ↑ El Pais, Estadounidense vende por internet 'manual' para acostarse con colombianas
- ↑ Ekstra Bladet, Derfor skal du ikke knalde danske piger
- ↑ Na:Temat, Jak zaliczyć każdą Polkę - Amerykanin wyjaśnia w książce. Włoch mu odpowiada: Im chodzi o romantyzm
- ↑ DV, Ráðleggur fólki hvernig á að sænga hjá íslenskum konum
- ↑ DV, Femínistar fordæma flagarabók Vöreks
- ↑ http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2019/05/24/do-not-bang-pickup-artist-roosh-v-embraces-jesus-bans-talk-of-fornication-from-his-web-forums/
- ↑ http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2020/01/15/roosh-v-now-an-orthodox-christian-stops-selling-his-pickup-guides-because-they-promote-bodily-pleasure-through-casual-sex/
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 46.2 46.3 46.4 46.5 http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/08/14/are-roosh-vs-bang-books-how-to-guides-for-date-rape/
- ↑ http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/02/14/an-icelandic-woman-has-come-forward-to-accuse-roosh-v-of-rape-blogger-reports/
- ↑ http://www.sjanegari.com/#!Roosh-Valizadeh-Accused-of-Rape/c1ntm/56ba37d30cf2b4e0b62292e2
- ↑ http://archive.is/2016.02.19-031157/https://twitter.com/SJaneGari/status/697185605663518722
- ↑ returnofkings.com: S. Jane Gari Publishes Fake Rape Allegation Against Me, Prompting Legal Action
- ↑ returnofkings.com: Legal Update: Stephanie Jane Gari Hires Attorney From South Carolina
- ↑ Return of Kings, America Is Becoming A Homosexual Nation
- ↑ Return of Kings, Why Women And Gays Should Not Be Allowed In Male-Safe Spaces
- ↑ Return of Kings, 8 Ways To Spot A Transsexual
- ↑ Return of Kings, 5 Ways To Stop Omega Males From Becoming Transsexuals
- ↑ Twitter, @RooshV "Return Of Kings just got shut down by Disqus." 17 OCT 2017
- ↑ https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/male-supremacy
- ↑ http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2018/10/01/roosh-v-gives-up-with-no-one-paying-attention-to-him-any-more-the-pickup-artist-puts-down-his-flagship-website/
- ↑ We Hunted the Mammoth Roosh’s Reaxxion: Douchebag Non-Gamer Starts Gaming Website for Douchebags
- ↑ David Futrelle, "Roosh V’s game site Reaxxion tricked into publishing an old John Birch Society pamphlet as a #GamerGate manifesto", We Hunted the Mammoth
- ↑ David Futrelle, Roosh V shutters Reaxxion, his dopey game site “for masculine men,” due to people forgetting he even had a game site, We Hunted the Mammoth
- ↑ http://www.reaxxion.com/10995/reaxxion-is-closing
- ↑ http://en.kingswiki.com/w/index.php?title=Project:Introduction&action=history
- ↑ Roosh (2 April 2016), Creation of Kings Wiki, a wikipedia for us, Roosh V forum
- ↑ http://en.kingswiki.com/
- ↑ http://archive.is/QsHLM
- ↑ http://archive.is/VYJTB
- ↑ http://archive.is/XsBMh
- ↑ http://archive.is/nPR7Y
- ↑ http://archive.is/iTwFL
- ↑ http://archive.is/Hub4q
- ↑ http://www.returnofkings.com/86318/introducing-kings-wiki-a-wikipedia-for-us
- Bronze-level articles
- Men's rights movement
- Conspiracy theorists
- Crank magnetism
- Internet kooks
- Living people
- Political pundits
- Right-wing activists