| Needles are scary|
|Pricks against pricks|
Tenpenny has a prominent following on social media. She will not engage in civil discourse with anyone who disagrees with her opinions, rather she follows the Food Babe social media mantra of deny, delete and block. She is effectively banned from Australia.
“”I'd like to take it one step backward: How much "mental illness" in children starts from the 66 vaccine antigens and doses chemicals injected into developing brain by 6 months of age? Or the cumulative effects of 110 antigens by 5yr of age… Or by 12 years, the sum of 153 antigens (and measurable amounts of more than 63 different chemicals). There is nothing "hysterical" about that statement — simply the facts about what comes through those needles.
|—Tenpenny speaking about Sandy Hook mass murderer Adam Lanza|
- An archive copy of Sherri Tenpenny's 2010 résumé, where she states she has studied craniosacral therapy, (and claims she has been knighted).
- A brief appearance by Sherri Tenpenny on a 2015 YouTube, promoting the cure-all medicine BX Protocol.
- New measles myth from vaccine denier Sherri Tenpenny – not a disease (2019/04/18) Skeptical Raptor.
- Dr Sherri Tenpenny
- Dr. Tenpenny on Vaccines
- Anti vaccination, anti women — who gets to speak in Australia
- ABC News: Anti-vaccination campaigner Dr Sherri Tenpenny cancels Australia tour amid security concerns
- 2012 Millennium Awards
- Tenpenny facebook post 2012