There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Christ died so we may|
write articles about
|A multi-chef broth|
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
| The divine comedy|
| Guide to:|
|Hail to the Chief?|
|Persons of interest|
Charles Obadiah "Chuck" Baldwin is the founder and former pastor of the Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida, later moving to Montana in 2010 because it didn't have any freedom-hatin' city folk living there. He is a prominent talk radio wingnut, and was the 2008 presidential nominee for the Constitution Party. He is a staunch paleoconservative, fundamentalist Christian, and rapture ready nut, but his pet issue is taking the fight to the New World Order and all its various manifest conspiracies — the United Nations, the North American Union, NAFTA and its superhighway, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Mexican-American border, FEMA concentration camps, etc. His writings and show make for a good game of NWO crank bingo. He also calls the American Civil War the War for Southern Independence. In stopped clock mode, he does oppose the Patriot Act, the War in Iraq, and the War on Drugs.
He was endorsed by Ron Paul in the 2008 elections.
In November, 2011, Bob Fanning who was running for Governor of Montana selected Chuck Baldwin as his running mate in the Republican primary. Baldwin withdrew his candidacy for lieutenant governor on February 12, 2012, several months before the June primary. He was replaced on the ticket by Joel Boniek, former State Representative. Fanning went on to receive 2.3% of the vote in the Republican primary.
- Baldwin's radio show and columns
- Baldwin's old campaign site, courtesy of the Internet Wayback Machine
- On the Issues: Chuck Baldwin
- Famous Fundies: Chuck Baldwin
- Baldwin, Chuck. "Why We Chose The Flathead Valley Of Montana." News With Views, 9 June 2011 (recovered 24 May 2017).
- Banks, Marnee (March 12, 2012). "Long list of candidates running for U.S. House & MT Governor". KRTV. http://www.krtv.com/news/long-list-of-candidates-running-for-u-s-house-and-mt-governor/. Retrieved February 12, 2015.
- "2012 STATEWIDE PRIMARY ELECTION CANVASS". Secretary of State of Montana. http://sos.mt.gov/Elections/2012/Primary/2012_PRIMARY_STATEWIDE_CANVASS.PDF. Retrieved February 12, 2015.
|United States 2008 presidential election articles on RationalWiki|
| Topics: Debate:Religious beliefs and public office - Mission accomplished - Same-sex marriage - United States Electoral College - Values Voter Debate 2007
Parties: Constitution Party - Democratic Party - Green Party - Libertarian Party - Republican Party