There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Against allopathy|
Jonathan C W Otto is a
propagandist film-maker for the likes of Dr Joseph Mercola, Ty Bollinger, Dr Rashid Buttar, Dr Veronique Desaulniers, Chris "beat cancer" Wark, David "Avocado" Wolfe, Dr Tony "Hope4Cancer" Jimenez, Mike "health ranger" Adams, Daniel "Doc" Nuzum., and Dr John Gray.
So if a project has Jonathan Otto's name on it, odds are it's selling something which cannot be sold on evidence of efficacy, such as quackery or pyramid-schemes, and is making an emotional appeal instead.
If you cannot provide evidence that your product or service works, Jonno will make a film to help you shift it, even if it's a load of bull.
- Jonathan C W Otto's website ... http://www.jonathanotto.tv
- Jonathan C W Otto's Facebook pages ... https://www.facebook.com/jono.otto & https://www.facebook.com/jonathanottolive 
- In Jonathan's 2016 ebook "Emotional Story Selling" he claims his advertising campaigns have resulted in sales totaling over 100 million dollars.
- Jonathan Otto was director-of-photography on Ty Bollinger's epics "The Truth About Cancer" & "The Truth About Vaccines".
- Jonno stars in his own "Bible Health" series.
- Jonno owns URLs which involve miracles & The Bible, e.g. MiraculousDiseaseReversal.com & BibleHealthFilms.com
- Jonno's series on autoimmune disease, (as that often spontaneously-remits it provides plentiful supply of "miraculous" recoveries).
- Jonno was in business with Vick Strizheus: that's "Vick" Vitaly Strizheus who was found guilty of grand-theft in 2007.
- Jonno says Christy Whitman was a client of his, she owns "Quantum Success Coaching Academy", & similar life-coach programs.
- Jonno's emotional video about Mark Hoverson. The BBB describe Mark's "Internet Lifestyle Network LLC" as a pyramid company.
- Jonno claims he increased the sales of "Neuracel" ten-fold: that's a dietary supplement alleged to treat neuropathy.
- Jonathan Otto appeared in, & helped produce, the "The Sacred Plant" series: a cannabis woo-fest.
- Video of Jonathan Otto, back in 2012, talking about theIlluminati.
- In this 2018 video Jonno attempts to describe Darwinism, but uses an example of Lamarckism, (strawman or ignorance ?).
- Jonno's latest God-bothering associate is a "hands-on" sort of guy.
- "Humanitarian" Jonathan has a $100K GofundMe purportedly to help starving people in Africa, the named beneficiary is his wife.
- Dr Mercola's "Diet Against Disease" series was shot by Jonno.
- Ty Bollinger gets emotional.
- "Dr V" gets emotional.
- Chris Wark gets religious.
- Dave goes all anti-evolution.
- Dr Tony Jimenez gets religious.
- Mike Adams is a Giants fan.
- "Doc Nuzum" bigging-up Jonathan Otto.
- "Doc Nuzum" indicted for practicing medicine without a license in 2005.
- Jonathan Otto interviews John Gray PhD.
- Jonno says "Emotional Storyselling is the art of converting sales through captivating an audience using the power of story and emotional resonance through the medium of film".
- Jonathan gets emotional.
- Jonno advertising bull****.
- If you want to enter Jonno's "Inner Circle" (oo-er) it's only $39.95 per month.
- archive copy of "VickAndJonathan.com" from 2013.
- YouTube video of Vick in court in 2007.
- Better Business Bureau review of Mark Hoverson's company.
- Amazon customer reviews of Neuracel.
- Complaints to Better Business Bureau about Neuracel.