There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Note: Yes, it's a sock, and an obvious one at that. --Toiretni 12:24, 13 July 2008 (EDT)
- You've lost your password? ↳
12:36, 13 July 2008 (EDT)
- No, just looking to use a slightly different name than the one at that other site. --Toiretni 12:44, 13 July 2008 (EDT)
I would just like to thank you for that backwards text translator page. I actually had a real use for it in telling a joke to some photographer types. ʇuoɟ ɐɹǝɯɐɔ ʍǝıʌ uı ʇǝs sı sıɥʇ - yes, it is funny. --Shagie 03:09, 28 July 2008 (EDT)
- Glad to hear that others thought it was funny too. I was beginning to think that there's something wrong with me for chuckling uncontrollably to myself at work over something that borders on sophomoric, but... okay, there probably is. --Toiretni 17:38, 20 August 2008 (EDT)
- Oh I do, I think I frighten my coworkers sometimes. I just thought it might help jazz up the infomercial. Anyway, good work all around, the voting clearly adds a lot to the WIGOs. --Toiretni 13:19, 23 August 2008 (EDT)
- My demotion makes me so proud, thank you. --Toiretni 18:47, 17 October 2008 (EDT)
Comment I removed
No idea how that happened--EC, maybe? Anyway, thanks for catching it...PFoster 12:57, 28 October 2008 (EDT)
- No problem. I probably should have been less accusatory in my edit comment, since these things happen by mistake (or maybe by bug) all the time, but this is the second time in two days it's happened to one of my comments. One starts to wonder if they're being singled out, though on the other hand, one hopes it's not happening to too many other people either. --Toiretni 13:05, 28 October 2008 (EDT)