Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! αδελφός ΓυζζγςατΡοτατο (talk/stalk) 18:46, 21 May 2016 (UTC)
You noted that the rollback function was unavailable. As far as I know, rollback is available to anyone with autoconfirmed status (which you have), and it can be used as long as nobody has edited the page since the edits you want to rollback were made. I'm not entirely sure what went wrong, but thanks for reverting the IP's edits anyway. I've left a message on his talk page basically telling him to fuck off.--JorisEnter (talk) 11:32, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
- G'dang it, I just found out where it was. It appears on the very latest edit to that particular page; don't know how I didn't see it. Oh well, at least it's not some weird tech issue. Wikicode is obtuse enough as it is.Acquiesce /ˌakwɪˈɛs/ 13:09, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info! Acquiesce /ˌakwɪˈɛs/ 22:27, 1 June 2016 (UTC)