User talk:Biologically Mad
WelcomeFU22YC47P07470 (talk/stalk) 20:57, 15 June 2016 (UTC)
- Nope. I do not have a job, but I do have a few connections with an executive there (as well as a few other individuals such as the Director of Millennial engagement, a lawyer and a toxicologist). This all started in the last semester of my senior year. And yes, I did get a tour of Chesterfield (no evidence to back the conspiracy theories there either). I do study biology in college, and am not on the workforce. Biologically Mad (talk) 21:14, 15 June 2016 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! CorruptUser (talk) 22:20, 15 June 2016 (UTC)
Not for the wiki, but for meatspace and such. Any chance you could develop aphid-resistant plants? I'm thinking insecticide genes in roses, for instance. Just want to know, for... reasons. CorruptUser (talk) 22:30, 15 June 2016 (UTC)
- I could do that (for a college project). Unfortunately, I lack the resources to acquire the materials (the transmission vector, genetic material, some seed embryos, a microscope, the list continues). I'm a biologist... and a madman. (talk) 05:31, 16 June 2016 (UTC)