|We all make mistakes sometimes|
€h33s3βurg3rF@€3 (talk • stalk) 23:14, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
Reverend Black Percy (talk) 02:32, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
On the assumption of good intent A heartfelt welcome!
- Thank you.--BrittanyPBone (talk) 02:43, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
Just to clear things up
You didn't deserve the shoddy welcome you recieved initially — I hope it didn't give you second thoughts about RationalWiki! Having reviewed your edits a bit closer, they seem quite excellent, and — as such — are sorely wanted by the community. So, consider yourself at home. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. All the best, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 00:33, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
A prize with your morning cereal
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 00:42, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you I appreciate it.--BrittanyPBone (talk) 20:51, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
Can you please participate in the discussion at the bottom of Talk:Theodore_Beale? You're the few people here who knows what they're doing. The others are obsessed with trying to falsely label Vox Day as a "white supremacist". They don't understand (and probably don't want to understand) the difference between a nationalist and a supremacist. --Idris (talk) 23:04, 6 February 2017 (UTC)
- Hi, I'll check it out.--BrittanyPBone (talk) 19:21, 10 February 2017 (UTC)
@BrittanyPBone: Thank you for all your efforts. I wish that I could've been of more use, but the edit filter was forbidding every single one of my edits. I was basically barred from participating in the debate. The debate has transformed into an interrogation / witch hunt against you, so I don't see any reason in engage RationalWiki users in any further debate. The RationalWiki users are more interested in heckling safely from the sidelines and in trying to identify witches to burn than in dialectics. --Idris (talk) 02:55, 21 February 2017 (UTC)
- Worth noting is that this was caused by a sitewide, unintentional bug in the edit filter. It wasn't because anyone was trying to prevent you personally from participating. See tech support's last 3 threads. Sorry for the inconvenience. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 03:32, 21 February 2017 (UTC)
- How can you express remorse for inconvenience when you've deliberately inconvenienced my ability to expressed myself? When will this "vandal binning" be undone? --Idris (talk) 04:25, 21 February 2017 (UTC)
The brownshirted elephant in the room
- It would seem to be true given that this link "http://tspettibone.com/" is on her user page. The question then becomes is she a multifaceted troll or just a single-faceted troll? Bongolian (talk) 23:29, 17 February 2017 (UTC)
- The twins were on InfoWars last October announcing that they were putting their writing careers on hold to campaign for Donald Trump. (starting at about 17:00). Bongolian (talk) 23:43, 17 February 2017 (UTC)
- Well I've been busy and almost forgot about this bloody drama, if Mr. Percy comes back I'll be happy to give him some more info by email, fact of the matter is though I find it funny that he assumes someone with a public figure's name as their alias must really be that person; if I had Donald Trump as my name then I doubt he'd immediately assume I'm the real Mr. Trump.--BrittanyPBone (talk) 02:49, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
Submitted for your consideration
- Set yourself up with a sandbox.
- Copypaste our current Vox Day article into it.
- Make the edits you'd want to see. Take all the time you'd like, be as bold as you'd like. Cut what doesn't belong. Add what is missing. No risk of being reverted.
- Submit your sandbox version for review and comparison to our current article.