User talk:Lord Nox
Welcomeαδελφός ΓυζζγςατΡοτατο (talk/stalk) 19:36, 4 November 2016 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Fuzzy "Cat" Potato, Jr. (talk/stalk) 19:37, 4 November 2016 (UTC)
- That may be so, but I'm altering absolutely nothing from the content. I will stop if I must, but I believe too strongly in removing red links that won't ever be blue and fixing typos. (talk)
Edits to talk page commentsHello, re your edits on Breitbart's talk page- why edit years-old talk page comments just to fix capitalization? Similarly to what Joris said about essays, I think it's generally accepted that only readability or blatant formatting errors merit after the fact editing on talk pages, or of course if they're your own and you want to clarify (though I think this is still sort of frowned upon). No harm done, just thought I'd pop in and inquire. talk 19:17, 22 November 2016 (UTC)
- While not against the rules, my general impression is that:
- It's always better to not touch other people's talk posts unless you have to for formatting reasons (or to prank them)
- It's always better to not touch really old talkpage discussions (except for if you want to reply in the hopes of raising the discussion from the dead)
- My two cents. All the best, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 21:41, 22 November 2016 (UTC)
You shouldn't make a habit out of spellchecking people's talk posts. There are plenty of reasons not to do so — aside from it being frowned upon by the rules — one of them being mutual respect. Let people's right to write talkpage posts as sloppily as they please supercede your desire to correct their grammar. If you want to spellcheck text, we have plenty of articles in need of your services. All the best, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 15:26, 30 November 2016 (UTC)
- I promise to prioritize said articles. Thanks. Lord Nox (talk)
If I promise to be a good boy and stop editing Talk pages and essays forever, can I be a sysop? My past crimes surely don't count as vandalizing, just misguided Grammar Nazism. Give me a chance, pretty pleaaase? Lord Nox (talk)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
Congratulations! RoninMacbeth (talk) 02:38, 2 December 2016 (UTC)