There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
What's your most favorite wiki project?
- Frankly I was just being snarky Vorarchivist (talk) 21:35, 12 February 2017 (UTC)
Collect your badge and gun
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 21:31, 12 February 2017 (UTC)
- great, more power to abuse ;) Vorarchivist (talk) 21:35, 12 February 2017 (UTC)
Studying the blade
I've granted you ninja powers. Enable it when you edit many articles in a row, as this prevents clogging the Recent Changes feed. Just don't let it go to your head. All the best, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 11:23, 26 February 2017 (UTC)
I don't do this shit often enough
- Done. You should now be able to set yourself ninja. I think. I lack all routine at this. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 11:28, 26 February 2017 (UTC)