| Frogs and swastikas|
Anthime "Tim" Gionet (1987–), better known as
Maced Alaska Baked Alaska or Tim Treadstone, is an alt-right media personality. He maintains a popular YouTube presence but was banned from Twitter in 2017. His first jobs were in the record industry, followed by a stint at Buzzfeed.
I was JQ'd long ago — pay attention!
Gionet believes that Jews control the news:
Jews do control the news, apparently I can't even say the word Jews without him crying about it lol
Gionet tweeted a picture of fellow far-right media personality Laura Loomer, who is Jewish, in a gas chamber:
Gionet also really likes using the number 1488:
Trump got 304 electoral votes
45th President of the USA
Trump saved 800 jobs from Carrier
Gionet has also tweeted a video of the 14 words:
I'm done white people quit plz
In 2019, Gionet made a video in which he claimed that the far-right was responsible for the mosque shooting in New Zealand, and also said that he had left the Alt-right. He then endorsed Democrat Andrew Yang for president in 2020 in a music video, which may have showcased his Nazi days were behind him.
“” He is becoming a laughing stock and that reflects badly on me. .... [He] has no news judgment or understanding of what’s dangerous (thinks tweets about Jews are just fine). .... He seems more interested in his career as an obscure Twitter personality than my tour manager.
Gionet is widely known for his various gaffes and attempts at self-deprecating humor. He has described himself as the "undisputed king of the self-own" and is generally expected to be brutally humiliated on a daily basis. When challenged for spouting an obviously spurious description of United States history, he replied that he was home schooled and the subject was never taught. He once solicited "music producers in LA that aren't cucks" and pretended to have a girlfriend.
- Social media:
- See the Wikipedia article on Baked Alaska (entertainer).
- Milk Leaks: Deleted videos and tweets from Gionet
- For the record, 304 x 45 + 800 is actually 14,480.
- Joseph Bernstein, Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas Into The Mainstream. buzzfeed.com, 5 October 2017.
- Baked Alaska on YouTube. As of October 2017, Gionet's YouTube channel had over 18,000 subscribers and 1 million views.
- Baked Alaska on Twitter.
- Jim Dalrymple II, Twitter Has Permanently Banned Alt-Right Troll Baked Alaska. buzzfeed.com, 15 November 2017.
- The untold story of Baked Alaska, a rapper turned BuzzFeed personality turned alt-right troll by Oliver Darcy (Apr. 30, 2017, 7:59 PM) Business Insider.
- "Tucker Takes on Buzzfeed Editor: How Many Trump Voters Work for You?". Fox News. http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/03/tucker-carlson-ben-smith-debate-trump-voters-media. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Rothstein, Betsy. "Washington Post Reporter Warns Journalists To Avoid Tucker Carlson’s ‘Dunk Tank’". http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/04/washington-post-reporter-warns-journalists-to-avoid-tucker-carlsons-dunk-tank/. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- undisputed king of the self-own twitter.com, 2016 (dead link).
- KT NELSON, if baked alaska doesn't get brutally humiliated at least once a day he will die twitter.com, 6 October 2017.
- Looking for music producers in LA that aren't cucks twitter.com, 18 April 2017.
- Laura Loomer Is Dating Neo-Nazi Who Once Trolled Her With Gas Chamber Meme. forward.com, 12 September 2017.
- The ‘Ironic Nazi’ Is Coming to an End by Brian Feldman (August 14, 2017 3:04 pm) New York Magazine.