| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
|Buzzwords and dogwhistles|
Anthime "Tim" Gionet (1987–), better known as
Maced Alaska Baked Alaska or Tim Treadstone, is an alt-right media personality and troll. He maintains a popular YouTube presence but was banned from Twitter in 2017. His first jobs were in the record industry, followed by a stint at Buzzfeed. In October 2020, after harassing some employees at several stores over the use of masks, Baked Alaska was arrested. Youtube then terminated his account due to posting a video of him harassing restaurant workers.
I was JQ'd long ago — pay attention!
Gionet believes that Jews control the news:
Jews do control the news, apparently I can't even say the word Jews without him crying about it lol
He really likes the number 1488:
Trump got 304 electoral votes
45th President of the USA
Trump saved 800 jobs from Carrier
He tweeted a picture of fellow far-right media personality Laura Loomer, who is Jewish, in a gas chamber
He really, really likes the number 1488
ditty.it creates custom songs. This one sang "We must secure the existence of our
precious bodily fluidspeople and a future for White Children."
I'm done white people quit plz
He is becoming a laughing stock and that reflects badly on me. .... [He] has no news judgment or understanding of what’s dangerous (thinks tweets about Jews are just fine). .... He seems more interested in his career as an obscure Twitter personality than my tour manager.
Gionet is widely known for his various gaffes and attempts at self-deprecating humor. He has described himself as the "undisputed king of the self-own" and is generally expected to be brutally humiliated on a daily basis. When challenged for spouting an obviously spurious description of United States history, he replied that he was home schooled and the subject was never taught. He once solicited "music producers in LA that aren't cucks" and pretended to have a girlfriend.
2021 Storming of the U.S. Capitol Building
Gionet and his fellow-Nazi Nick Fuentes both participated in the 2021 storming of the United States Capitol Building that was incited by Donald Trump. Each of them separately livestreamed the destruction and theft that occurred on Haaretz.
Arizona prosecutors charge that Gionet violated terms of his December 2020 arrest in Scottsdale, Arizona by leaving the state to participate in the U.S. Capitol riot, and filed charges on 8 January. On January 15, 2021, Gionet was arrested in Houston for his participation in the Capitol riots, and charged with two federal crimes.
- For the record, 304 x 45 + 800 is actually 14,480.
- Joseph Bernstein, Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas Into The Mainstream. buzzfeed.com, 5 October 2017.
- Baked Alaska on Twitter.
- Baked Alaska on YouTube. As of October 2017, Gionet's YouTube channel had over 18,000 subscribers and 1 million views.
- Jim Dalrymple II, Twitter Has Permanently Banned Alt-Right Troll Baked Alaska. buzzfeed.com, 15 November 2017.
- The untold story of Baked Alaska, a rapper turned BuzzFeed personality turned alt-right troll by Oliver Darcy (Apr. 30, 2017, 7:59 PM) Business Insider.
- "Tucker Takes on Buzzfeed Editor: How Many Trump Voters Work for You?". Fox News. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Rothstein, Betsy. "Washington Post Reporter Warns Journalists To Avoid Tucker Carlson’s ‘Dunk Tank’". Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- undisputed king of the self-own twitter.com, 2016 (dead link).
- KT NELSON, if baked alaska doesn't get brutally humiliated at least once a day he will die twitter.com, 6 October 2017.
- Looking for music producers in LA that aren't cucks twitter.com, 18 April 2017.
- Laura Loomer Is Dating Neo-Nazi Who Once Trolled Her With Gas Chamber Meme. forward.com, 12 September 2017.
- White Supremacists Among Those Who Stormed the U.S. Capitol, Live Streamed From Inside: Known white supremacists Tim Gionet and Nick Fuentes also attended the infamous Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August 2017 (07.01.2021) Haaretz.
- Matthew Gault, The FBI Is Using Baked Alaska's Livestream to Track Down Capitol Hill Rioters. vice.com, 13 January 2021.
- Anne Ryman, Scottsdale prosecutor says far-right streamer Tim 'Baked Alaska' Gionet violated release conditions by traveling to Capitol riot. azcentral.com, 13 January 2021.
- Anne Ryman, Far-right streamer Tim 'Baked Alaska' Gionet posts bond in Scottsdale. USA Today, 15 January 2021.
- "Far-right activist ‘Baked Alaska’ is among the latest Capitol rioters to be arrested." by Isabella Grullon Paz, New York Times, 2021 January 16
- The ‘Ironic Nazi’ Is Coming to an End by Brian Feldman (August 14, 2017 3:04 pm) New York Magazine.