| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
Ricardo Duchesne is a Puerto Rico-born Canadian historical sociologist with alt-right, pseudo-intellectual, anti-immigration, white nationalist views and rhetoric. Known for his "academic" works extolling the "uniqueness" of western civilization and his maligning of non-western civilizations despite having absolutely no academic qualifications whatsoever in the study of non-western civilizations he belittles, he also also penned anti-immigrant articles and invested much of his time engaging in edit wars on Wikipedia and forum flame wars. Making no effort to hide his racist views in public he has been featured on ratemyracistprofessor.com.
Having been publicly chastised by his colleagues for his views he has been challenged to submit his ideas on Western Civilization to academic review, rather than presumably edit war on Wikipedia which he has been doing since 2006. His claim of western and white superiority rests on his thesis that western civilization is driven by its "individualist, aristocratic and warlike nature". He was based at the University of New Brunswick until retiring in 2019.
Keyboard warrior activity
Despite his "academic" profile, Duchesne maintains a prolific activity on Wikipedia and history related forums. Known for being easily identified and being smacked down by amateurs in debates due to him making elementary mistakes given his lack of academic qualifications in non-western history, Ricardo Duchesne's primary Wikipedia account, Gun Powder Ma, editing since 3 September 2006 has edited his own Wikipedia article Duchesne's other secondary Wikipedia sockpuppet account R3venans keeps a somewhat lower profile but nevertheless edits in the same fields and makes no effort to hide his views. He signed up for an account on World Historia forum under the same handle Gun Powder Ma which later moved to All Empires forum His primary activity is attacking non-western, non-white civilizations as militarily weak, less advanced, and primitive than the west. He has not learned to show any subtlety in his views and is therefore quickly identified across different forums and Wikipedia as the same despite the different handles. His Wikipedia friend William M. Connolley played guard dog on his Wikipedia article and his other Wikipedia friend Julian Felsenburgh wrote the article after the first version written by Duchesne's own account Gun Powder Ma was deleted. Duchesne's third sockpuppet account Otto von Gallino has edited his Wikipedia article for the sole purpose of removing inconvenient information and aggrandizing himself breaking Wikipedia guidelines that editors should disclose conflicts of interests. His Wikipedia article is a glorified hagiography as a result.
Books, articles, and interviews by Duchesne
- Ricardo Duchesne on Europes Migration Crisis
- Dr. Ricardo Duchesne: Why and When Canada Decided to Become a Multicultural Nation
- Canada in Decay - Ricardo Duchesne Interview
- Red Ice Radio - Ricardo Duchesne - Hour 1 - The Uniqueness of Western Civilization - hosted by Red Ice Creations
- Red Ice Radio - Ricardo Duchesne - Hour 1 - Canadian Model of Multiculturalism - hosted by Red Ice Creations
- Red Ice Podcast 16/09/09 Ricardo Duchesne - Faustian Man in a Multicultural Age - hosted by Red Ice Creations
- Canada in Decay Mass Immigration Diversity and the Ethnocide of Euro-Canadians
- The Council of Euro-Canadians — Ricardo Duchesne's blog
- Ricardo Duchesne's website
- Research Gate — Duchesne's researchgate account
- Ricardo Duchesne's profile on the University of New Brunswick website