Kennedy might refer to:
- Joseph P. Kennedy Sr.: Patriarch of the Kennedy clan. Alleged to have been involved with organized crime during Prohibition (but only long after the fact), he later parlayed his fortune into several government posts, including being US Ambassador to the UK.
- Rose Elizabeth Fitzgerald-Kennedy: Daughter of a Massachusetts politician, pushed her sons into politics.
- Joseph P. Kennedy II: Oldest Kennedy child, killed in a training accident during World War II. Was "supposed" to be president.
- John F. Kennedy: 35th President of the United States - aka, JFK.
- John F. Kennedy Jr: America's "Most Eligible Bachelor" until he got married, died in an airplane accident. People who believe in QAnon think he's still alive.
- Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg: former US Ambassador to Japan.
- Patrick Bouvier Kennedy: Premature baby who died shortly after being born.
- Rosemary Kennedy: Possibly had bi-polar disorder but was lobotomized (as was standard practice in the 1940s) and lived her life incapacitated.
- Kathleen Cavendish (nee Kennedy): Married an English nobleman killed in an airplane accident in France in 1948.
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver: Wife of Peace Corps founder. Later founded the Special Olympics in honor of her sister Rosemary.
- Patricia Kennedy Lawford: Married actor Peter Lawford.
- Robert F. Kennedy: John's Attorney General, later a U.S. Senator representing New York - aka, RFK, assassinated while campaigning for the 1968 Democratic presidential nomination.
- Joseph Kennedy II: Robert's oldest son, named in honor of his uncle. He was a Massachusetts congressman from 1987-1999, succeeding former Speaker of the House Thomas "Tip" O'Neill. Before and after his tenure in Congress he worked at a non-profit called Citizen's Energy, which distributed oil to low income houses. The main donor: PVDSA, the state oil company of Venezuela. He seemed to like Hugo Chavez but not so much his successor Nicolás Maduro.
- Chris Kennedy: Robert's son, leader of the Illinois branch of the family; businessman, philanthropist, and current Democratic candidate for Governor of Illinois.
- Robert Kennedy, Jr.: Robert's son, a lawyer specializing in product liability and environmental issues, and a co-host on the liberal talk radio program Ring of Fire.
- Jean Kennedy Smith: Former US Ambassador to Ireland.
- Edward "Ted" Kennedy: The youngest of Joseph Senior's sons and a long-serving U.S. Senator representing Massachusetts. With almost 47 years on the senate he was the fourth-longest-serving senator in US history.
- Patrick J. Kennedy: A former congressman from Rhode Island, when as a 29 year old nearly got into a brawl with a member three times his age over guns. Also had a DUI incident on Capitol grounds.
- Note that the plural is not spelled "Kennedies."