Robert Kennedy, Jr.
| One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
Robert Kennedy, Jr. is the son of the late Robert Kennedy, and the nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy. He is a lawyer and staunch environmentalist. Many of his court cases involve claims of product safety violations and pollution by corporations.
He is also currently co-host of the liberal talk radio show Ring of Fire, syndicated by Westwood One (Saturday afternoon, 3-6 PM EST). He is a generally stalwart fellow and "friend of the working man."
In the last few years, however, he has succumbed to vaccine hysteria and makes the sad mistake of peddling false hope regarding the vaccine/autism conspiracy theory, a stance which earned him the chair of Donald Trump's "vaccination safety" committee. In addition, Kennedy endorsed the conspiracy theory that the Republicans rigged the 2004 election.
He also has the perfect voice for mime.
- Ring of Fire program website
- RFK, Jr. peddling his conspiracies at a Green Our Vaccines rally
- Skeptico on Deadly Immunity article and Retraction Watch's coverage.
- Orac on RFK, Jr.
- A Daily Show interview that unfortunately questioned his vaccine hysteria not.
- Farhad Manjoo debunks Kennedy's claims of 2004 election rigging.
- Kennedy Jr., Robert F. "Was the 2004 Election Stolen?." Rolling Stone, no. 1002, 15 June 2006, pp. 46-114.