|Someone is wrong on|
KeyWiki is a wiki site which purports to be "a bipartisan knowledge base focusing primarily on corruption and the covert side of politics in the United States and globally", with a "particular interest" taken in anyone or anything considered to the ideological left of the founder, Trevor Loudon. Launching in April 2010, it opened with 35,000 profiles on people it links with the Democratic Socialists of America, the Center for American Progress, and other progressive organizations. The wiki is openly anti-socialist, and anyone who has even signed a petition from a left-wing group is also indexed on KeyWiki. The site strictly limits who can edit articles.
"We've got congressmen in there, 'peace' activists, labor unionists, black radicals, 'religious' socialists, 'greenies', left wing academics , Obama appointees and thousands of card-carrying socialists and communists," Loudon said in announcing the project. "In short, all the people who are dragging America down." 
Loudon is a former vice president of ACT New Zealand, a center-right political party, who has a long-running penchant for publishing dossiers on anyone who smells "communist" or "socialist"; this dates back to the 1980s, when he gathered dossiers on all anti-nuclear activists in New Zealand and attempted to declare them agents of the Soviet Union. He also holds communists responsible for supplying the majority of the international drug trade.
Through his blog, he has published allegations of Barack Obama's connections with the Young Communist League. Dana Milbank of the Washington Post, in review, stated that some of "The charges [against Obama] ranged from the absurd to the merely questionable".
- Nerks, Fred (2010-04-12). "What Is KeyWiki?". The Free Republic. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "Drug Freeland Part 1". New Zeal. 2006-12-19.
- "Obama-file 20 Young Communist League Backs Barack Obama-Again". New Zeal. 2008-02-29.
- Milbank, Dana (2008-05-23). "Obama as You've Never Known Him!". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2010-05-26.
- "Obama’s Communist Mentor". Accuracy in Media. 2008-02-18.
- "The Marxist Revolution in America Has Deep Foreign Roots". The Epoch Times. 2022-07-20.