| It doesn't stop|
at the water's edge
Kim Eo-jun (김어준, also Kim Ou-Joon) (1968–) is a liberal journalist in South Korea. But Kim Eo-jun often sparkles controversy by making extremist claims on some issues. He is a politically pro-Moon Jae-in, pro-Minjoo Party and anti-Western orientation.
Extremist tendencies and positions
In South Korea, he is accused by the conservative camp of having a liberals bias, but he is more of an anti-Western Nationalist than Riverall.
The following are his controversial political positions.
- He takes an anti-American and conspiracy theorist view of the Cheonan incident. He falsely claimed that the joint team had concluded that it was a torpedo because of the wrong arithmetic.
- In a Feb. 1, 2018 show on South Korean air network SBS's[note 1] political current affairs program, Kim Eo-jun's Black House, defended Norman Finkelstein, reporting as if it were true the conspiracy theory that Jews held world capital and were manipulating American politics with the capital. But controversy did not arise from this because there are few Jewish residents in the South Korea.
- He lashed out at Juan Guaido and Venezuela's anti-government forces as far-rightists.
- He negatively assessed MeToo movement as if it were a political act of conservatives when some liberal politicians in the South were also involved in sex crimes en masse.
- 'SBS' is one of the top three terrestrial networks in South Korea(!!)