| Against allopathy|
|Clinically unproven|Doctor Falkov gave her patients oriental and homeopathic "treatments" that either did nothing (homeopathy) or were potentially dangerous (Traditional Chinese Medicine).
Falkov was also a right wing paranoid nut who posted conspiracy theories on her website, "Health Freedom Rights" as well as being featured on the
batshit insane totally legit and respected Coast to Coast AM.
- 1 (Lack of) Medical education
- 2 A dip into woo (The skeptic meter has exploded)
- 3 Stopped clock moment
- 4 Illness and death
- 5 See also
- 6 External links
- 7 References
(Lack of) Medical education
Falkov obtained her Doctorate in Oriental Medicine from Acupuncture and Massage College in Miami and a diploma from the National Board of Homeopathic Examiners.
Searches to look up Falkov's credentials only turn up results from alternative medicine websites and nowhere else (seriously, go ahead and try).
A dip into woo (The skeptic meter has exploded)
Health Freedom Rights is or was a mixture of medical woo, hucksterism and and conspiracy theories. An example is that Falkov believed that the New World Order is at hand. Water from the Gulf of Mexico (succussed) is or was on sale for $22.99 plus shipping, a 2-ounce bottle. This was originally offered as a cure for people suffering from ingestion of that same water, polluted by the oil spill of 2010. Though Falkov was paranoid about the government taking her herbs (doesn't that sound familiar?) , she used the Centers for Disease Control (A government agency) as a source on radiation sickness.
Vaccine exemption form
Health Freedom Rights has or had a printable vaccination exemption form so a person does not have to get a child vaccinated. Falkov has stated that "measles doesn't kill." Measles does kill or it can lead to nasty conditions such as Hepatitis or Encephalitis. . Long story short- Get your fucking vaccines, it won't kill but infectious diseases can!
The Water Story
An excerpt from her website:
- What we have with residual drug trace amounts in water is a constant, low dose exposure/treatment for the population.
- This was first reported at least 20 years ago.
- This is exposure for more than one generation. (continuous exposure to toxins will result in mutation/change)
- We are constantly being dosed/drugged with these trace amounts of pharmaceuticals.
- Even if you drink bottled water, livestock and poultry are raised with water. How many are given high quality R/O (Reverse Osmosis) or high quality, multi-stage filtration system water?
- Crops are watered. How many use high quality R/O or high quality, multi stage filtration system water?
- When you shower, your pores are open and toxins can be absorbed, as well as vapor inhalation in the lungs. The skin is the largest organ of the body.
Falkov endorsed a "medication" called Bryomixol which is billed as a life-saving cancer cure, but according to FreeThoughtBlogs.com it is a
distilled water homeopathic treatment that does nothing other than drain your bank account. However, it is used by Naturopathic physicians practitioners as a cancer treatment; because of the lack of regulation Naturopaths can get away with scamming their desperate cancer patients who have nowhere else to turn.
Healing with Light (when the quackery above just isn't enough)
On Falkov's website she had a section called "Healing with Light". This treatment is what the name implies--using light to treat disease. The
suckercustomer buys LED panels that are hooked up in a room, and this treatment is claimed to treat pain. However, the Mayo Clinic website states that light therapy is used for mental health and physical conditions such as- Seasonal Affective Disorder, Sleep problems, Dementia, Schedule changes and Jet lag  (No mention of pain problems). You can get an LED Light Therapy machine for the low low price of $849.00 with an extra $30 in shipping costs!
As to be expected, Falkov thought GMO's are evil. It seems people should be outraged that "GMO's are not labeled", though it is damn near impossible for people to get food that is not GMO.
“”Please support the efforts of 20 states working hard for labeling of GMO products in our food. It is our basic right to know that must now be passed as law. This is an outrage — to try to deny that information for making informed choices.
Stopped clock moment
Her website has or had some accurate information in the section titled "Ebola". Falkov talks about isolation protocol and hand washing to prevent Ebola infection; as well as the use of hazmat protocol, rubber gloves and barrier medical care. Then again, any health organization and or doctor can tell you that. Nothing special.
Illness and death
In March 2013 Falkov was diagnosed with colon cancer. She declined expert medical advice and proposed to manage the condition with homeopathy and something called a "Physiospect device". According to Watcher Forum, the device "transfers the frequencies of a healthy organ to the client, thereby stimulating the body's immune system to heal." It's anybody's guess what is meant by "frequencies."
- The Other Side of Midnight (archived from March 9, 2019).
- Dr. Robin Falkov Zoominfo (archived from October 23, 2017).
- Trump page at Health Freedom Rights
- Dr. Robin Falkov Coast to Coast AM.
- Sample Vaccine Exemption Form Health Freedom Rights
- , .
- The Water Story Health Freedom Rights
- Michael Ellenburg is a quack!, Pharyngula.
- Mayo Clinic page on light therapy for Seasonal Affective Disorder
- GMO page at Health Freedom Rights
- Robin Falkov has cancer (7 April 2013<) Watcher Forum.
- The five-year survival rate in USA is 64.5% — see NCI stats page