Awesome AwardYou deserve an award for managing to deal with Abd's harassment. —ClickerClock (talk) 04:10, 7 April 2018 (UTC)
- Second that, mate. The arrogant prick actually published his harassing emails and then defended them, attacking Agent47 as a liar, and claiming that RationalWiki users are stupid for believing him. What a nut case! --WetBlanket (talk) 17:48, 9 April 2018 (UTC)
- There's a comment where Lomax more or less says he's trying to destroy my "academic reputation" (by the smears and lies he writes about me on his blog), although I don't have one since I'm not an "academic". Pretty much everything this guy writes about me is false or in someway inaccurate. The reason there's 37 (!) articles on his blog about me is to abuse google search of my name, and most urls on the first few pages of a search are now his blog. He just discredits himself since he looks like an obsessive stalker. Anyway, people can easily find me on twitter, other social media etc., to see I'm totally unlike how Lomax is misrepresenting me. Agent47 (talk) 11:24, 10 April 2018 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Bongolian (talk) 18:20, 11 April 2018 (UTC)
I don't think we want to go through all that again. WilderBicycle 19:27, 11 April 2018 (UTC)
- Agreed. If that's all you wanted to edit on the Viharo page, you shouldn't have bothered. We don't take kindly to being doxed or intimidated into removing articles. You can't even argue that he isn't notable: he is (TEDx, Skeptiko). If there are inaccuracies in the article, however, we would like to see them corrected. Bongolian (talk) 22:46, 11 April 2018 (UTC)