Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! — Palaeonictis Fossil beds 23:11, 17 February 2019 (UTC)
Mr Clean/Ostwelt Spangler
They are socks of Michael Coombs, not Abd Lomax. I have studied both these individuals for two years now. It is easy to tell them apart but they do use similar stealth tactics to try and get on this website. The funniest account was Lomax's Some Random Smith, only Lomax has that writing style. Jean (talk) 12:35, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
Hi, if you aren't too busy I have some things I would like to discuss which are best discussed in private, regarding your editing here. The IrrationalWiki cabal discord would be a good place, or if you are more stone age you could email me. I would email you, but you don't seem to have enabled that option. kthx — NekoDysk 01:33, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
- I've got your email address from Lomax's blog who creepily lists all your personal information, so I'll email you. Note that once Lomax gets your personal details he starts creating fake/impersonator accounts, so watch out. Mikemikev does same thing; it's an old troll tactic.Arcticos (talk) 02:08, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks. — NekoDysk 02:11, 26 February 2019 (UTC)