Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
EK (talk) 10:42, 21 November 2019 (UTC)
- I tried to fix it, but, yeah, I can't tell what it was supposed to be, either. DerFluchtPlan (talk) 16:37, 16 December 2020 (UTC)
- ”It about her experience” was pretty obviously “it was about her experience”. I’m sorry neither of you could figure out that extremely obvious typo. Scribbinus (talk) 21:22, 16 December 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, you wrote it so, of course it was obvious to you. We didn't and couldn't. That's all. No biggie. Notice, though, neither of us just reverted it. No insult intended, but, as we've now demonstrated, written language isn't always unambiguous. Enjoy! DerFluchtPlan (talk) 21:34, 16 December 2020 (UTC)