User talk:Tom Morris
For your tremendous work on four edits since a June 2008 spree, you have been demoted to sysop. --Edgerunner76Your views are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter 13:21, 25 February 2009 (EST)
tom morris tom morris tomPlease write an article on Mei urgently. -- =w= 06:46, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
If you like, I can block your IP for a month, or however long you like, forcing you to log in? EXTERMINATE 00:01, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- Nah, it's okay. Linking of my IP to my username should be enough to force me into not being a prat. Plus, I sometimes use 3G to edit, so that won't help. Thanks for the offer. –Tom Morris (talk) 00:07, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
I am he as you are he as you are me...
I finally see why someone thought you were "Doctor Dark." In checking references for our Citizendium article I read the Times Higher Education comments in which someone named "Doctor Dark" complained about Howard B. Impersonating a pseudonym strikes me as especially lame, but whatever. For the record, during my time at CZ I crossed paths with HB a couple of times and my recollection is that we were mostly in agreement (pro-scientific consensus, etc). Granted HB can be a little annoying with always steering any conversation back to his own experience but if you can overlook that I think his observations are generally sound. Doctor Dark (talk) 17:36, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- I agree on Howard: although CZ has problems, Howard is far, far less of a problem than, well, certain other people.
- The identities stuff is bonkers. I generally don't use pseudonyms at all. Almost everything I do online is in my name. I've never used anonymity to attack anyone on the 'net. You'd think that fellow Citizendium editors would appreciate that. Watching the talk pages on the CZ article and on WIGO-CZ here is pretty funny: all these people committed to the value of real name identities on the Internet using pseudonyms and IP addresses to bitterly stab each other in the back! Tom Morris (talk) 18:43, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. I was feeling lost without them. —Tom Morris (talk) 20:52, 11 July 2011 (UTC)
I would've sworn you were AD...
"Otherwise known as Tom Moore."
word salad brigade
- Greetings. This place is fun. If you hang around long enough, they'll demote you to sysop. —Tom Morris (talk) 03:29, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
If you are sufficiently over your post-philosophy stress disorder, Alvin Plantinga has been Proxima'd, but even ToP and Godot concede that they find Plantinga a little difficult. You're what passes for a local expert, so your help may be useful - David Gerard (talk) 21:54, 31 January 2013 (UTC)
- I've braindumped 1,800 or so words on the talk page. Hope that's useful. —Tom Morris (talk) 00:28, 1 February 2013 (UTC)