There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
“”Chuck Norris wants to put himself in every man.
Carlos “Chuck" Norris is a fundamentalist Christian, conspiracy nut, washed-up "actor", infomercial star, an unpopular pretend Texas Ranger, martial artist, a pro-deficit contributor at WorldNetDaily, and lord of Internet memes.
Stop the presses! Chuck Norris is running for President… of Texas.
The adventures of the brain-dead
Through his columns, Norris has been an outspoken critic of the theory of evolution, the teaching of which he holds makes him act like a monkey (this in spite of the fact that he has access to mirrors). He has also worked to uncover a vast atheist conspiracy to outlaw Christianity in the United States, the first step of which is the acceptance of atheists in our government:
Though the majority of Americans continue to claim to be Christians, a Gallup poll discovered 45 percent of us would support an atheist for president. Such a survey is a clear indication that the secularization of society is alive and well.
To thwart this menace of secularization, Norris has menacingly promised that if elected President (as if) he would "tattoo an American flag on the forehead of every atheist," an obvious form of flag desecration (see photo).
Norris is active in many fundamentalist causes, including the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. He and his wife are the spokespersons for the National Council on Bible Curriculum, which seeks to bring state-certified Bible courses to public high schools nationwide. Godspeed!
Obligatory flogging of a dead meme
As pretty much everyone with an internet connection knows the "Chuck Norris Facts", here are a few of the lesser known ones.
- Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked gay marriage, and fell flat on his ass.
- Chuck Norris does not sleep. He's worrying about gay marriage.
- Chuck Norris' tears cure gay marriage. Too bad for him he never cries.
- There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only the quivering fear of gay marriage.
- Chuck Norris doesn't do pushups — he might accidentally get gay-married.
- When Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night, he would check his closet for gay marriage, if he had a closet.
- Chuck Norris does not go opposing gay marriage, because the word "opposing" implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris has already failed to stop gay marriage.
- If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. Tell him how fabulous gay marriage is.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice. But couldn't stop thinking about gay marriage while doing so.
- Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Clint Eastwood in the face, because Clint Eastwood supports gay marriage.
- Chuck Norris fought against gay marriage, but gay marriage won.
- When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris, complaining about gay marriage.
- Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, and then it exploded (but that didn't stop the legalization of gay marriage).
- Chuck Norris has been to Mars, that's why there are no signs of life there, because Martians supported gay marriage.
Bogus conspiracy theories
Norris has recently revealed a plan, orchestrated by none other then Barack Obama himself! The plan involves rapidly taking in more immigrants as fresh voters for the Democrats. It's such a brilliant scheme. And here Norris describing the plan in his own words.
Third, to add insult to injury, the White House Task Force on New Americans just announced in April its "federal strategic action plan immigrant and refugee integration." They call it: "Strengthening Communities by Welcoming All Residents." Their strategy is to "seed your communities" with at least 70,000 refugees a year, including Iraqis, Burmese, Bhutanese, Somalis, Cubans, Syrians and others. And the numbers of Syrians, mostly Muslim, will surpass them all.
But wait there's more!
First, the Department of Homeland Security, or DHS, sent letters to all 9,000,000 green-card holders urging them to naturalize prior to the 2016 election. PJ Media reported how it "obtained an internal 'Dear Colleague' letter written by Leon Rodriguez, the ‘director and co-chair of the Task Force on New Americans.’ The letter refers to a White House report called 'Strengthening Communities by Welcoming All Residents.'"
PJM added: "Leon Rodriguez has a tainted history – not only was he a central player in the radicalization of Eric Holder's Civil Rights Division, he also 'undertook a purportedly illegal search' of a government employee's computer in Montgomery County, Maryland. (Messy details are at the Washington Post.)"
But wait there's still more!
In 2017, Norris sued medical device manufacturers, claiming that his wife was poisoned by the injected gadolinium compound used in MRI scans to increase contrast. Contrary to Norris' claim, gadolinium-based contrast agents have been used in more than 300 million people worldwide and both the FDA and a European Union agency have found no evidence that retained gadolinium was harmful. The lawsuit apparently did not cite any medical evidence.
- Doug Walker
- WND.com — How to outlaw Christianity (Step 1)
- Except for the deceit, this trustworthy article was sourced entirely from here
- The Venom in Feds' Vaccinations
- Chuck Norris Raises Red Flag Over Monsanto, World Net Daily, 16-Jan-2015
- Chuck Norris facts, updated
- Chuck Norris Drops a BOMBSHELL About Obama's Secret Plan for the 2016 Election! - The Political Insider
- http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/why-are-geo-engineering-researchers-being-stonewalled/ Where else, but WND?
- Chuck Norris sues for $10M over MRI chemical he says poisoned wife (Published 10:34 a.m. ET Nov. 2, 2017 | Updated 3:40 p.m. ET Nov. 2, 2017) AP via USA Today.