| Guide to:|
|Hail to the Chief?|
|Persons of interest|
Military career and writings
Mastriano had a 31-year military career, serving in Operation Desert Storm, Operation Iraqi Freedom and the Afghanistan War. He has written two well-received books about World War I and a number of technical analyses of the latter-day Soviet Union.
Political career and writings
Like Donald Trump, whom he deeply admires, Mastriano has left behind a trail of social media posts suggesting that he's a liar, a fool and/or an ethically-bereft person. He has propagated or created unfounded accusations toward Ilhan Omar, propagated the short-lived conspiracy that Muslims were involved in the Notre Dame Cathedral fire and spread the madness of Jack Posobiec.
- Doug Mastriano, Pennsylvania State Senate.
- Thunder in the Argonne: A New History of America’s Greatest Battle by Douglas V. Mastriano (2018) University Press of Kentucky. ISBN 0813175550.
- Alvin York: A New Biography of the Hero of the Argonne by Douglas V. Mastriano (2014) University Press of Kentucky. ISBN 0813145198.
- Project 1721: A U.S. Army War College Assessment on Russian Strategy in Eastern Europe and Recommendations on How to Leverage Landpower to Maintain the Peace by Douglas V. Mastriano (2017) Department of the Army. ISBN 1584877456.
- Project 1704: A U.S. Army War College Analysis of Russian Strategy in Eastern Europe, an Appropriate U.S. Response, and the Implications for U.S. Landpower by Douglas V. Mastriano (2014) CreateSpace. ISBN 1514269678.
- Elizabeth Hardison, Conspiratorial, anti-Muslim memes populated Facebook page of state Senate candidate. Pennsylvania Capital Star, 6 May 2019.
- PA Dems Double Down To Stop This Homophobic, Islamophobic GOPer Become A State Senator. The Daily Kos, 2 May 2019.