| Frogs and swastikas|
Before hopping on the Trump-train (at least, openly and overtly), Posobiec had a relatively small internet presence running a Game of Thrones blog called "Angry GOT Fan". He was also an intelligence officer for the US Navy for a time.
If Posobiec came to prominence for anything, it would have to be for peddling the bullshit Pizzagate hoax. At the beginning, he said he's never eaten at the pizzeria at the center of the hoax, and never even heard of the place until he read about from other wingnuts. In his initial "investigation", he livestreamed his experience on Periscope. During said livestream, Posobiec decided to start broadcasting a child's birthday party in one of the establishment's back rooms. The managers (understandably) thought this was creepy and inappropriate, and promptly kicked Posobiec and a friend he was with out. He was treated as a hero by the alt-right when the stream went viral. And thus, a hashtag was born. 
Rogue One=Anti-Trump propaganda?
In December 2016, Posobiec pushed the false story that the producers of Rogue One had edited the movie to add a scene that would have implied that Donald Trump was a racist. This, of course, prompted outrage from members of the alt-right (as well as other right-wingers) and Posobiec got the hashtag "#dumpstarwars" going around… despite the fact the Posobiec had virtually no solid evidence to back up his claims. It's about as ridiculous as it sounds.
Rogue One went on to have the highest Domestic Box Office sales of 2016. The boycott could not have been any more of a failure.
Shockingly given the low quality of Posobiec's published work and his inept sourcing, he was fired from Canada's Rebel Media for plagiarizing fellow frog-sexual Jason Kessler's "work." Kessler went on to fame as the tiki torch Nazi who organized the failed Unite the Right March in Charlottesville that led to the doxing and jailing of his alt-right pals. 
Getting Pranked by the President of France
Posobiec is also notable for being extreme gullible. From Trump pal and Infowars lunatic Roger Stone's house in Florida, Posobiec was the first to leak the files stolen by the Russian GRU from now French President Macron's campaign. Despite not speaking a word of French and being unable to verify the documents, Posobiec posted the link to the stolen documents online and made multiple videos promoting the lies. Posobiec then announced that he had read the documents and they showed Macron's "international banks funding campaign receptions, designer drug use, and plan to infiltrate protest groups" (sic).  Macron's campaign team later revealed that they had actually planted obviously fake documents on their servers at the advice of American intelligence authorities to track the spread of disinformation from the Russian intelligence services to Neo-Nazis in Europe to frog humpers in the US. Posobiec was granted access to the White House as a reporter by the frog humper in chief. 
dox defense squad
In November 2017, not long after reports of Roy Moore having sexually assaulted teenage girls in the past came to light, Posobiec decided to defend Moore, and in doing so decided to take the classy route and dox one of Moore's accusers by posting her name and workplace on his twitter.  He later deleted the post, claiming he did it out of "respect" for the accuser.
Other notable wingnuttery
- Allegedly planted an infamous "rape Melania" sign at an anti-Trump protest in order to paint the protesters in a negative light.
- Posobiec tweeted that NASCAR races are never targeted for terrorist attacks because, according to him, NASCAR fans are armed. He was promptly ridiculed for this statement.
- Came up with a hoax that CNN defended Bill Maher's alleged use of the n-word.[note 1]
- He led a huge campaign against "Captain Marvel" on the basis of Brie Larson "hating men" by wanting more diversity in people interviewing her. The high point of this madness was Posobiec posting a tweet of "imagine if Stan Lee could see what the MCU has done..." ignoring the tiny fact that Lee just happened to have a cameo in the movie. The film made a record box office opening.
- The original article was about Trump's chances of invoking executive privilege.
- 2016 Yearly Box Office Results. Box Office Mojo.