Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fish might refer to:
- Amphistium and Heteronectes — transitional forms for flatfish
- Babel Fish
- Crustacean — not actually a fish
- Darwin fish
- Darwin Fish (fundamentalist loon)
- Fish farming
- Fish oil
- Fishing expedition, a.k.a. p-value fishing or p-hacking, is a type of abuse of statistical methodology.
- Fish that survive on land
- Flirty fishing — a sex-baiting technique used by the Children of God cult
- Garra rufa fish
- Haikouichthys — an extinct animal that was a transitional form between fishes and invertebrates
- Ichthyostega — an extinct fish/amphibian
- Mollusc — not actually a fish
- Placodermi — one of the first groups of jawed fish
- Red herring
- Statistical significance, the abuse of which is known as a "fishing expedition"
- Tiktaalik — an extinct fish at the cusp of the fish-tetrapod transition
- In a pack hunt, it's every goatfish for itself: These fish hunt selfishly with a touch of accidental helpfulness by Susan Milius (7:00am, March 6, 2018) Science News.