There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- Amphistium and Heteronectes — transitional forms for flatfish
- Babel Fish
- Crustacean — not actually a fish
- Darwin fish
- Darwin Fish (fundamentalist loon)
- Fish farming
- Fishing expedition, a.k.a. p-value fishing or p-hacking, is a type of abuse of statistical methodology.
- Fish that survive on land
- Flirty fishing — a sex-baiting technique used by the Children of God cult
- Garra rufa fish
- Ichthyostega — an extinct fish/amphibian
- Mollusc — not actually a fish
- Statistical significance, the abuse of which is known as a "fishing expedition"
- Tiktaalik — an extinct fish at the cusp of the fish-tetrapod transition
- In a pack hunt, it's every goatfish for itself: These fish hunt selfishly with a touch of accidental helpfulness by Susan Milius (7:00am, March 6, 2018) Science News.