There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| The colorful pseudoscience|
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
“”Let's wipe out any lifeform that seems to be a threat
We'll serve 'em up a genocide they never will forget
Cause if we miss a couple, they'll breed a couple more!
And soon we'll all be hating twice as many as before
|—"Xenophobia", Bill Sutton|
A genocide conspiracy is a conspiracy theories that alleges that one or more races/religions/ethnic groups are being subjected to a secret genocide. The most common belief is that a race war has already started, but is being carried out by covert means (often through government programs hiding some secret agenda). These ideas are the product of a gigantic persecution complex. The ones that gain the most media coverage are neo-fascists.
|—"P.L.U.C.K", System of a Down|
When the government decides, "Hey, people aren't that important for the existence of a government! Let's kill 95% of them, worldwide".
Contrary to you may see in YouTube comments, there is not, in fact, an active campaign to end white lives in Western nations.[citation NOT needed]
There's some genuine evidence here -- but the conspiracy theories are still full of bullshit.
“”I am the Niña, the Pinta, the Santa Maria
The noose and the rapist, the fields overseer
The agents of orange
The priests of Hiroshima
|—Sleep Now in the Fire, Rage Against the Machine|
The world's finest selection of final solutions.
A feverish conspiracy dream for a war where the team colors don't require uniforms.
Don't like your country's populace? Switch 'em out for a new one!
- They're sterilizing us with GMOs!
- They're sterilizing us with vaccines!
- They're sterilizing us with chemtrails!
- They're rounding 'em up at the FEMA concentration campss!
- They're loading 'em onto black helicopters and taking 'em to black sites!
- They're taking your guns so they can do what they did to the Jews!
- David Lane, author of works such as the "White Genocide Manifesto"
- Sharon Parsons, William Simmons, Frankie Shinhoster, John Kilburn. A Test of the Grapevine: An empirical examination of conspiracy theories among African-Americans. Sociological Spectrum, Volume 19, Issue 2, 1999.