There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
TopicReverend Black Percy (talk) 12:39, 9 December 2016 (UTC)
Keep it up! Proud of ya
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 10:41, 16 February 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you kind sir! --Dogeatsdog (talk) 19:24, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
I think the category is for mainspace articles not userpages. There should really be a separate one for userpages along with other beliefs (or lack thereof). I'm relatively new round here so I could be wrong. Christopher (talk) 19:30, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- That makes sense, yes. But I'm also new and have no knowledge and time to solve this issue, my bad. There are other users too using it on their user page so I thought it's not bothering people much. --Dogeatsdog (talk) 19:39, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. Christopher (talk) 18:33, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
Lot of edits
I see you are making a lot of edits in a short period of time in the Mohammad bin Salman article. It clogs up the recent edits page, so I would suggest using the preview button and combing smaller edits into chunks.—(((CheeseburgerFace))) (talk • stalk) 19:21, 24 February 2018 (UTC)
- Ok, sorry about that. It's all done for now. Dogeatsdog (talk) 19:22, 24 February 2018 (UTC)
Just wanted to thank you for adding some decent edits/articles, it's been a while since we had major and quality additions to the site. So, +1 internets. CorruptUser (talk) 20:15, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot! You also seem to cover the Middle East/Islam related area, so feel free to add or improve the articles I made. Dogeatsdog (talk) 20:32, 25 February 2018 (UTC)