Welcome to RW
You have inspired me
Seeing your ongoing Chinese translation of "Evidence against a recent creation" has inspired me to start a Hindi translation of the same using what little of the language I know. --Goatspeed. Stalk meCircularRasoningSee what I'm planning 02:23, 23 November 2020 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Bongolian (talk) 07:48, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
Notice of Demotion--Goatspeed. Stalk meCircularRasoningSee what I'm planning 19:55, 17 December 2020 (UTC)
Why delete the page and restore it a minute later? The only effect it seems to have had is stop your edits from clogging up recent changes, if that was your goal I could make you a RW:ninja. Christopher (talk) 20:17, 1 March 2021 (UTC)
- Usually making substantive edits isn’t what ninja is for, you’ll see what it is for if you click the link, but if it’s in draftspace I doubt anyone will mind. Christopher (talk) 20:18, 1 March 2021 (UTC)
- I deleted the page because I saw that a Happy Science page already existed (I thought I remembered not seeing it the last time I searched for it; I must have remembered wrong) but then I thought that I would try to use draftspace to do a do-over of the article.Jancarcu (talk) 20:23, 1 March 2021 (UTC)