- @Oxyaena I very much doubt that there's much I can do to help. Although I've lived in Taiwan for 16 years, I've only learned to say about 20 words in Chinese and I certainly can't read it well or write it on a computer. But if this means more translations of more articles, I'm certainly all for that. Spud (talk) 04:23, 24 April 2019 (UTC)
As per Oxyaena
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
I translated a small segment of the "Josh Axe" draft using Google Translate, I was unable to find a suitabe transliteration for "Josh Axe," so "Axe" in there is literally the Chinese word for it. Feel free to correct any errors, if there are any. Sincerely your friend, — Oxyaena Harass 08:18, 25 April 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks but his full name is Joshua instead? Then the translation will be different for Josh and Joshua. Police (talk) 08:36, 25 April 2019 (UTC)