TopicDon't remove WIGO entries as the votes will carry over to the next one, comment them out (
<!-- <vote poll=id42>...</vote> -->) instead.—Kazitor, pending 05:54, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
- Ok, thank you for noting me on that. -TheEOE, 17:06, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
That took a while
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!—Kazitor, pending 11:50, 3 April 2018 (UTC)
David Wood article
- Thanks TheEOE (talk) 04:05, 6 July 2018 (UTC)
"That's usually an excuse that anti-LGBT people say"
1. That's a guilt by association fallacy. Just because he says it too doesn't mean he's anti-LGBT. There isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that he's against homosexuality.
2. I don't see what you mean by "excuse". If they don't want homosexuality shoved in their face, that's completely fine. They don't have to be in love with gay people. Zygote (talk) 13:19, 5 August 2018 (UTC)
- @Zygote Ok, I guess your right. My apologies for that edit war. TheEOE (talk) 03:51, 7 August 2018 (UTC)
- "If they don't want homosexuality shoved in their face, that's completely fine. They don't have to be in love with gay people." Yeah... no. The only people who are worried about "homosexuality being shoved in their face" (can we take a moment to note the Freudian implications of the wording there?) are homophobes. No one else gives a shit. ☭Comrade GC☭Ministry of Praise 03:57, 7 August 2018 (UTC)
- 1. Alright well it's fine if you don't want to argue with me, EOE.
- 2. Commie, what kind of logic is that? Honestly. Not wanting too much of something doesn't make you a bigot. And what do you mean by Freudian implications? — Unsigned, by: Zygote / talk / contribs
Remember to add AfDs to the log
Left of reason
This is a list for center-left, liberal or left-libertarian people who are rationally minded as opposed to being moonbats. The list is not only for those on the center-left. It also includes people in Category:Socialists. CowHouse (talk) 04:55, 14 September 2018 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. CowHouse (talk) 07:48, 19 September 2018 (UTC)