User talk:Some random Smith
a ƽøȼɪаլ յμʃтɪȼε шаѓѓɪøӷ @ 01:38, 21 November 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for the welcome. I have editing and wiki skills, and have some time. Let me know if you see an article that could use some clean-up or fact-checking. --Some random Smith (talk) 15:19, 21 November 2017 (UTC)
Read the talk page first before reverting please MythBusterAnonymous (talk) 02:39, 22 November 2017 (UTC)
- Discuss before removing sourced content, please. I watched for your Talk page discussion, which I expected, for about ten minutes before reverting.
- Removal by you: 01:44, 22 November 2017
- My revert: 01:55, 22 November 2017
- Your talk page comment: 02:23, 22 November 2017
- Your removal reason (besides being missing at first) is unintelligible, I could make no sense of it, it had nothing to do with the actual history. Converso exclusion is covered in many sources. I will detail there. I do suggest researching a topic before editing. I certainly did before reverting you. --Some random Smith (talk) 02:55, 22 November 2017 (UTC)
In a complete reversal of my usual method, LynnR made you autopatrolled but didn't mention it. So:
Because of your edits to and time on the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
—Kazitor, pending 04:25, 22 November 2017 (UTC)
- So I can now rapidly vandalize many pages, and if I have the archiving queued I can save the lulz before someone nukes it all!!! Hooray for the first of May! Thanks to LynnR and to you, Kazitor! Future generations will thank you, your place in posterity is assured! Bwaahaahaa! --Some random Smith (talk) 14:18, 22 November 2017 (UTC)
Your Dave Murphy page
Hi there. We do not want to have articles that are just 4-line stubs. Are you yourself going to expand this soon? Otherwise it is going to be deleted in short order. Bongolian (talk) 18:44, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
- Planning on it. Is there a draft space? Could I move it to my user space pending? Actually, I just moved it. Thanks. --Some random Smith (talk) 23:10, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
- Ooops! Thanks! --Some random Smith (talk) 01:47, 8 December 2017 (UTC)
Some random guy has accused you of being Abd ul-Rahman Lomax. It's plausible... — Dysk (contribs) 20:09, 12 February 2019 (UTC)
- I can see how you might think that, and I thought about this before writing that. I don't need RationalWiki for anything, it is a bit of distraction, and, from reviewing what Abd has written and checking logs he cites, I've noticed that anyone who reveals the obvious about this troll gets attacked quickly. It is completely obvious who "some random guy" is, not merely plausible. There are lots of accusations about me on that page. Do they check out? If you want to discuss this or anything, you can write me through the interface. I may not be quick to respond, here or there. I just want to finish up completing the requests he filed and then I'm off to other business. --Some random Smith (talk) 20:41, 12 February 2019 (UTC)
- Feel free to respond To the accusations. Commie Lib (talk) 20:16, 12 February 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks, but the accusations (and response) is off-topic there, only the article and creator are relevant on that page, and responding to trolls is bad policy. However, accusations like that from an SPA . . . well, do as you will. --Some random Smith (talk) 20:41, 12 February 2019 (UTC)
- fucking lol. I'd recognise those walls of text anywhere - David Gerard (talk) 21:44, 12 February 2019 (UTC)