- Thanks! --ThisIsYeah2 (talk) 00:46, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
- Thanks. --ThisIsYeah2 (talk) 00:46, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
Your recent edits seem troubling because you're removing large swaths of text without explanation. These are likely to be reverted. @Cosmikdebris Bongolian (talk) 16:17, 29 October 2018 (UTC) This applies mainly to Hindutva, but possibly also to Bharatiya Janata Party. Bongolian (talk) 16:22, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
- Hi I removed only those texts which were irrelevant, does not add anything constructive to the article and sourced to questionable sources. For example see the BJP article. It reads much better now. --ThisIsYeah2 (talk) 21:06, 30 October 2018 (UTC)