Blue Planet Project
| The woo is out there|
|Aliens did it...|
|...and ran away|
| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
The Blue Planet Project (BPP) is an online journal which claims to have been created by whistleblower scientists who were allegedly involved in an "above-top-secret" government project. They should not be confused with a Canadian group that supports access to clean water, The Blue Planet Project.
A note on BPP's website reads:
“”This document is the alleged result of the actions of one or more scientists creating a covert, unauthorized notebook documenting their involvement with an Above Top Secret government program. Government publications and information obtained by the use of public tax monies cannot be subject to copyright. This document is released into the public domain for all citizens of the United States of America.
As you can probably tell, this sounds an awful lot like just another batshit insane conspiracy theory, like many other claims of top-secret alien encounters. And also, one could see a group of scientists and other professionals creating an informal discussion group to discuss not only offbeat/implausible ideas like the Blue Planet Project, but also the six different ways in which that idea is a steaming pile of bullshit. However, if "one or more" of them decided that "public interest" overrode whatever United States Official Above Top Secret Act™ they had signed, they would be clever and ingenious enough to find some way of either revealing the information to the public without being traced and/or simply hiring a hack novelist to write an airport bookshop best-seller.
About the alleged whistleblower
The unnamed scientist whom the journal claims wrote the notes about the aliens who have supposedly crashed here on Earth was allegedly discovered to be documenting these encounters by Big Government™, and was "scheduled for termination". However, why the folks who created Blue Planet Project haven't also been targeted for termination remains a mystery.[note 1]
About the "aliens"
- Alien crafts from other worlds have crashed on Earth.
- Alien crafts are from both Ultra-Dimensional sources and sources within this Dimension.
- Early U.S. Government efforts at acquiring technologies were successful.
- The U.S. Government has had live Alien hostages at some point in time.
- The U.S. Government has conducted autopsies on Alien cadavers.
- U.S. Intelligence Agencies and Security Agencies are involved in the cover-up of facts pertaining to the situation.
- People have been and are currently being abducted, mutilated, murdered and kidnapped as a result of the UFO situation.
- There is a current Alien presence on this planet among us that controls different elements of our society.
- Alien forces maintain bases on Earth and on the Moon.
In short, basically the usual alien conspiracy theories. Like virtually all other similar conspiracy theories, the only government ever accused of doing the bidding of top-secret extraterrestrials is that of the U.S. of A. Also, as you can see, all of the "information" contained on this list is very vague, and never backs up any of its assertions with any specific examples. And again, these aliens and Top Secret Government Cabal must be mega-tolerant to not have eaten these BPP whistleblowers alive already…
- Above Top Secret — another conspiracy website
- Apparently, the government must be mega-tolerant to not have eaten the people who made BPP alive already.
- Which, by the way, is the only country on Earth that these aliens ever seem to crash-land in…