| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”Soldiers who are alleged to be going to Iraq or Afghanistan are actually being sent off planet to places like Mars to fight battles alongside other alien races. Those men and women will have their minds wiped when they come back. This is why we're having a lot of suicides with ex-soldiers. In some cases their minds have been wiped so many times they become unbalanced as a result. When they return, they don’t know where they’ve been. They think they’ve been to the Middle East, but they’ve actually been elsewhere.
|—Cassidy, as interviewed in Sneaky magazine, 2014|
Kerry Lynn Cassidy (c. 1960–) is a conspiracy theorist who runs the Project Camelot YouTube channel and organizes conferences called "Awake and Aware." Her defining features are gullibility and talking way too much. Her YouTube channel has over 60 million views and 230,000 subscribers.
- 1 Education and career
- 2 Project Camelot
- 3 Interviews with Mark Richards
- 4 Woo conferences
- 5 Alleged personal assassination attempt
- 6 Northern California wildfires
- 7 Nearly every modern tragedy was a false flag
- 8 Problems with YouTube
- 9 The Matrix as documentary
- 10 The coronavirus/5G connection
- 11 On epistemology
- 12 External links
- 13 Notes
- 14 References
Education and career
Cassidy was born at Moffett Field in Palo Alto, California, and grew up in Cupertino. She reports on her web site that she has an MBA certificate from UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management and slogged through a year of film school at UCLA Extension. Her official bio continues:
Of course, "pitched" doesn't mean "sold". Her IMDB page contains three credits, as "herself" rather than as writer or producer. For example, she appeared in a 45-minute TV movie Shadow Operations: The Mars Project. According to Cassidy, this was a pilot for a series that never got funded. The movie implies, on extremely slender evidence, that a secret U.S. government project has already sent humans to Mars. It was shot in late 2010 and was released by Tru TV on 7 November 2012. The movie is now available on YouTube.
|—X-Zone podcast, February 2016|
In late 2005, Cassidy met Bill Ryan, a British ex-Scientologist with a nice line in broad-brimmed hats, and they lived together for a while at the Camelot Castle Hotel in Tintagel. Project Camelot grew out of their conversations, conceived as an open-ended series of video interviews with woo-doctors and whistleblowers. In March 2014 Ryan revealed that Project Camelot was initially funded by Cassidy's inheritance, but that she lost $116,000 by investing it with since convicted and jailed con-man Sean David Morton.
Thus was launched hundreds of hours of seemingly unprofessional video, "straight to Youtube," from which we learn that Cassidy's idea of an "interview" is to turn the camera mostly on herself as she asks long, long, long questions.
Another characteristic is Cassidy and Ryan's gullibility. They'll believe any putative assertion an interviewee throws at them, as long as it has the air of disclosing something seekrit. In this respect they make George Noory look like a hardened skeptic. They were totally taken in by the monsta hoax known as Project Serpo—indeed, Bill Ryan volunteered as Project Serpo's webmaster until March 2007.
Cassidy and Ryan separated in 2011 but the spate of self-centered video from Cassidy did not abate. In the summer of 2015, Cassidy launched what she called the "Project Camelot TV Network." She remained vague about the important question of how viewers would get access to this "network." In the end, it was dumped onto YouTube.
In March 2016, Cassidy announced that she had run out of money and could not continue "this important work" unless rescued by further donations. Just two days later, she produced a 100-minute interview with an astrologer, speculating about the fortunes of the 2016 presidential candidates.
Interviews with Mark Richards
Starting in November 2013, Cassidy conducted a series of interviews with convicted murderer Mark Richards, using the appellation "Captain Mark Richards."[note 1] The interviews were conducted in California State prison at Vacaville. Cassidy's camcorder is not allowed in the prison (neither is her underwired bra), so her presentations are video of her recollections immediately after each interview.
Much of the material is tales of personal heroism as Richards battles aliens in outer space, in command of exotic military spaceships. Cassidy never asks for documentation or other evidence of the truth of these yarns, and defends Richards saying that he was framed by the Illuminati despite good evidence that he is guilty.
The part of film school that evidently didn't stick with Cassidy is the part where they explain why film and video productions are edited to a reasonable length. The reason is, of course, that your audience is not going to sit through hours and hours of raw recording repeating the same points over and over again. Cassidy's ten interviews with Richards run to an aggregate of more than 13 hours.
Cassidy also devotes admirable energy to sponsorship of conferences. She seems to be good at organizing and begging for money, although a crowd-funding campaign to raise $100,000 for the Project Camelot TV "Network" during November 2015 fell short by $94,150. Her conference series "Awake and Aware" features a typical registration fee of $250, and of course the entire thing is video-recorded and offered as pay-per-view at the low, low, price of $35. Speakers at these affairs are the usual
clowns luminaries such as Sean David Morton (until he was convicted of fraud in federal court and sent to the slammer) and new age pseudoscientist David Wilcock.
Cassidy has often complained of feeling off-color at her conferences. Most people would ascribe that to working like hell to get the damn thing organized, traveling across time zones, and then working like hell to keep it on schedule. To Cassidy, however, this is incontrovertible evidence that the US government routinely bombards these conferences with scalar waves.Do You Believe That?
Alleged personal assassination attempt
On 11 May 2015, Cassidy reported that she had been the victim of a sinister government plot to kill her with a "scaler [sic] weapon formation sent by the dark side."
On 31 May she announced her successful defense against future attacks, and advised all her followers to adopt the following measures:
- Use magnets to change your DNA signature so it’s harder for the scaler[sic] weapons to find you. Carry small ones in your pocket.
- Put in rock salt to clear energies after use.
- Always meditate to increase your frequency/vibration and stay in highest frame of mind.
- Increase immune system strength with micro plant powder (see Immusist ad on my site.)
- Wear a medallion that wards off ELF and other harmful frequencies.
- Use colloidal silver when necessary and Miracle Mineral Supplement.
By sheer coincidence, just four days earlier four people had been convicted by a federal jury in the Eastern District of Washington for importing and selling Miracle Mineral Supplement.
Based upon her reports of these alleged scalar attacks, and her subsequent symptoms, it is entirely possible that she suffered a stroke. Unfortunately, because she apparently believes that she was targeted by The Powers That Be instead of having the potential for a legitimate medical problem, she has not seen a legitimate medical doctor about this (or at least has not reported doing so).
Northern California wildfires
On 18 October 2017 Cassidy wrote a short essay about the devastating wildfires then ravaging the Napa Valley area of California. At the time, 17 separate fires had devastated 210,000 acres, killing at least 42 people and destroying 5,700 structures. The towns of Calistoga and Santa Rosa were extensively destroyed.
Cassidy wrote that the fires were apparently caused by a space-based weapon, and continued:
“”The fires in Northern California are clearly the work of planning and an attack orchestrated by the Illuminati and their cohorts. ... As known, the houses in Northern California were on prime real estate and those in power want the land cleared of the people and their dwellings in order to repossess and control what would be built there in the future. With the sky rocketing value of Northern California wine, this land became a focus for prime real estate development.
Cassidy offered no evidence of Illuminati involvement, and also noted that very extensive brush fires had occurred in South America and Africa where, of course, the high value of real estate is not generally a consideration.
Nearly every modern tragedy was a false flag
Cassidy clearly wishes to be seen by her followers as someone in possession of secret information sources, although this is not in fact true. From Sandy Hook to the Boulevard des Anglais in Nice to Paris to Brussels, Cassidy's standard response to the tragedies that afflict modern life is to claim immediately that the real story is not what is widely reported, but a secret plot by government, typically to create a context in which some draconian legislation can be enacted. Four days after the 2015 assassinations of 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo offices, Cassidy commented "Anyone who had any doubts about this being a false flag should now be fully aware that this incident has been faked. Among the questions that remain are who was actually killed within the offices of the paper if anyone and if they weren't killed, where are they?" Later the same day Cassidy was fretting about the shoe that one of the terrorists picked up and put back in the getaway car. She wrote "Uh, really? Where did the random SHOE come from and why would he pick it up? He is apparently wearing 2 shoes so it isn't his!!"[note 2]
Of the Bastille Day 2016 attack, Cassidy wrote "this latest so called terror attack in Nice smacks of an orchestrated Illuminati hit against French “independence” from their agenda. ... the signs are clear. False Flag."
Analysing the October 2017 massacre in Las Vegas, which cost the lives of 58 concert-goers, Cassidy wrote:
“”The location of this latest false flag however real the human casualties relates to the history of Mandalay and Kipling, the British illuminati versus possibly what they may see as the U.S. Navy "pirates". This may well be a turf war between illuminati factions over who will run the financial system and how and when it gets taken down and reformulated into the NWO currency...No doubt this is also all about controlling the guns (and getting the U.S. populations under control by attempting once again to take away their guns)."
In no case that she has described as a false flag has Cassidy disclosed any private and reliable information sources that would justify her account of the event. Her judgements of these tragedies appear to be based purely on her personal
insanity perceptions. It is noteworthy that the supposed conspiratorial motives of the "real culprits" do not appear to benefit from these tragedies. For example, the real underlying motive for the Charlie Hebdo massacre was supposedly to create an atmosphere in which forced deportation of Muslims would be accepted. In fact, no such deportation has taken place and it has been the Jewish population that has suffered from voluntary exile, to Israel. The poor showing of the extreme-right Front National party in the 2017 Presidential election (33.9% in the second round) attests to the lack of penetration of anti-Muslim ideas in contemporary France.
The strict gun control measures put in place in 2013 in the USA, and the confiscation of millions of privately-owned weapons, were a direct result of the Sandy Hook conspiracy event. So there's that.
Problems with YouTube
In the Spring of 2018, Cassidy found two of her videos pulled by YouTube on grounds of violation of policy. One was an interview with James Fetzer, on 15 March, concerning the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school. Fetzer was strongly of the opinion that the incident was entirely staged for political reasons and that nobody really died. The second was with Fetzer and Ole Dammegard, on 29 March, discussing false flags in general. The policy violation arose from complaints about harassment and bullying.
On 10 May, Cassidy released an 8 1/2 minute video tirade, asserting that YouTube had been infiltrated by the Illuminati and Black Magicians, and threatening to sue. If YouTube finds her in further violation, the "three strikes" rule would mean the deletion of her entire library of ~750 interview videos. She also launched a second alternate channel in protest.
The Matrix as documentary
Interviewed on the podcast "Be Reasonable" in the Summer of 2017, Cassidy stated that an elite of rich and influential people control all aspects of human affairs. She also said that the 1999 science fiction film The Matrix describes the actual situation, and should be viewed as a documentary. The film portrays a dystopia in which what we perceive as reality is an illusion, and the human population is subjugated and exploited as an energy source.
In an interview with Above Duality at the height of the voluntary isolation/social distancing occasioned by the 2019-20 COVID-19 outbreak, Cassidy explained that the entire population of the planet is infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but that symptoms only appear when the virus is "activated" by 5G transmissions.
In fact, there is no correlation at all between COVID-19 hotspopts and 5G installations.
Cassidy's view of what knowledge is can be summed up in her own words, in a blog post following the Comet Elenin/Asteroid YU55 débacle. She wrote:
“”… what resonates with your heart and spirit is where the truth is… not in superficial details that don't add up or painting a logic trail with a broad brush saying this is black and this is white.
Similarly, in discussing the Mark Richards story, Cassidy discusses why "the slow minded members of the population are so easy to deceive" and concludes:
“”As Einstein said, the real measure of intelligence is the limits of one’s imagination. They, those who don’t believe in conspiracies and who are in denial about the existence of visiting alien races, chemtrails, UFOs, and state-sponsored terrorism also known as false flags, have little imagination.
- Although Richards is not, nor has ever been, a captain in any sense.
- The answers to Cassidy's questions are (1) It fell out of the car, (2) He needed to put it back in the car, and (3) Like well-trained terrorists, these guys had getaway clothing and footwear that would not incriminate them with bloodstains.
- Kerry Cassidy On Supersoldiers, Alien Visitors And Government Conspiracies. Archived from the original at sneakymag.com.
- About Project Camelot. YouTube. As of July 2019, the channel reports 230,000 subscribers and 62,770,950 views since 25 July 2006.
- Project Camelot Kerry Cassidy Part 1 - The History of the Project. YouTube, 30 October 2018. In this interview by Matthew Heines, Cassidy also revealed that she had early training as a performer, and was married briefly to the musician Rick Katz.
- Get Your Body Into Balance with Kerry Cassidy. breaker.audio, 8 September 2013.
- Kerry Cassidy at IMDB.
- Shadow operations: Project Camelot TV Pilot. Project Camelot Portal on blogspot, 31 March 2015.
- The Project Camelot TruTV pilot episode - "SHADOW OPERATIONS - The Mars Project". YouTube, 10 November 2012.
- The 'X' Zone Radio Show with Rob McConnell - Guest: Kerry Cassidy. YouTube, 9 February 2016.
- Sean David Morton thread at projectavalon.net, 24 March 2014.
- What really happened to Project Camelot: an interview by Mel Fabregas. YouTube, 1 April 2011.
- Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan Split. goldenageofgaia.com, 17 April 2017, provides a written account from Cassidy's point of view.
- Our plan and how you can help. Project Camelot Portal, 17 March 2016.
- Project Camelot: Total recall my interview with Mark Richards. YouTube, 8 November 2013.
- Kerry Cassidy: Interview Nine The Emoluments of Mars blog, 11 October 2018.
- From Pendragon to the Secret Space Program. skyzabove at sites.google.com, 3 December 2018.
- Richards interviews on the Project Camelot YouTube channel.
- Project Camelot TV Network at indiegogo.com.
- Kevin Moore Interviews Project Camelot Kerry Cassidy From Whistle blower's To Consciousness at YouTube. In this May 2018 interview with Kevin Moore], Cassidy implies that the "Awake and Aware" conference series barely broke even financially, and that she now prefers much smaller events.
- The Real Reason I Have Been Off the Air. Archived from the original at Project Camelot Portal on blogspot, 11 May 2015.
- Basic Guide to Dealing With Scaler and Mind Control Tech. Archived from the original at the Project Camelot Portal blogpost, 31 May 2015.
- Seller of “Miracle Mineral Solution” Convicted for Marketing Toxic Chemical as a Miracle Cure. Department of Justice report, 28 May 2015.
- Directed Energy Weapon / FIRES WORLDWIDE. Project Camelot Portal on blogspot, 18 October 2017.
- Police chief investigating Paris false flag 'suicided.' Project Camelot at blogspot, 11 January 2015. Well before 11 January the identities of the dead were clearly established and published. Cassidy's question "where are they?" is particularly nauseating in the circumstances.
- Terrorist picks up random show?? Project Camelot at blogspot, 11 January 2015.
- Bastille Day false flag : targets French independence. Project Camelot Portal on blogspot, 16 July 2016.
- War of Worlds: Pirates of Mandalay Bay : Illuminati versus U.S. Navy? Project Camelot Portal on blogspot, 5 October 2017.
- Facebook broadcast: 2nd Youtube strike against my channel. YouTube, 10 May 2018.
- Project Camelot TV Network LLC at YouTube.
- Be Reasonable: Episode #045 – Kerry Cassidy. Merseyside Skeptics Society, 31 August 2017.
- Kerry re the Secret Space Program interviewed by David Sherjan --Project Camelot Portal, 5 April 2010
- Kerry Cassidy has a Theory --The Emoluments of Mars blog, 7 April 2020
- Review: Attack on Captain Mark Richards: Who Benefits. projectcamelotportal.com, 27 October 2018.