Fun:Really embarrassing Australians and New Zealanders
Since there's quite a small number of Australians and New Zealanders, they've been lumped together, but seriously, they'd hate that. They may sound similar, have similar flags, have the same queen, fight most of the same wars, produce nice wine and use dollars, but they're different in a lot of other ways. The landscape of Australia and New Zealand, is completely different (except Tasmania maybe.) Skiing's better in New Zealand, although Aussies are better at cricket. They're about equal in sailing.
Australia's natives are few in numbers, and come from many tribes, whereas in New Zealand, they form a highly visible ten percent of the population, and have the same cultural heritage.
Australia still has more sheep, though, than New Zealand, but not a lot of people know that.
Kiwi fruit comes from China, not New Zealand too...
- Mel Gibson, drink driving.
Political antics beyond the call of duty
- WikiLeaks Political Party
- Peter Singer
- Shooters and Fishers Party
- Rise Up Australia Party
- Restore All Things in Christ
- No Parking Meters Party, not a single issue party.
- No Carbon Tax Climate Sceptics
- Fred Nile
- Natural Law Party. Yeah, in these countries too.
- David Kilcullen
- Join Australia Movement Party
- Mel Gibson, for his devotion to gay rights.
- Fascist Union
- Family First New Zealand
- Economic Euthenics Party
- Destiny New Zealand
- Christian Heritage Party of New Zealand
- Christian Democrat Party (The Fred Nile Group)
LabourLabor Party for using American spellings.
- Australian Fishing and Lifestyle Party
Racial faux pas
- One Nation
- Fred Nile and Christian Democrat Party (The Fred Nile Group)
- New Zealand National Front
- National Front of Australia
- League of Empire Loyalists
- Pauline Hanson
- Mel Gibson, doesn't like Jews or "wet backs".
- Citizens Electoral Council
- Australian Protectionist Party
- Australian League of Rights
- Australians Against Further Immigration
General media idiots
- Andrew Snelling
- Rupert Murdoch, fuck me sport, he may be an idiot, but he controls the general media.
- Mel Gibson, born in New York, non-gay Aussies claimed him as their own son until he went all weird with the Catholic sect thing and drunkard outbursts.
- Russell Crowe, who thinks he can sing.
- Truth News Australia
- Brian Tamaki
- Sheik Feiz Muhammad
- Maori prophets
- Nicole Kidman, although to her credit, she left Scientology
- Ken Ham (not to be confused with Ken Hom, that nice Chinese-American chef)
- Mel Gibson, though he's not really Catholic
- Ray Comfort (not the Joy of Sex guy')
- The Wizard of New Zealand, not just an eccentric.
- Barry Smith
- Stuart Landsborough who had $50,000 to hand and decided to bury it?!
- Mel Gibson, for various things.
- Michael Denton
- Andrew Bolt
- Australian Vaccination Network
- John Pilger  (Although to be fair to Pilger, he has done good work elsewhere in the world...).
Mel Gibson, does not appear to be in this category.
- You: For putting the map the wrong way round.
- You: For confusing Australians and New Zealanders, you seppo/pommie bastard.
- Ernest Rutherford, discoverer of the atomic nucleus, who thus condemned us to almost certain atomic nuclear holocaust oblivion.
- Monarchists: who wants to be ruled by a chinless inbred wonder just because their ancestors had better armies than yours?
- Rex Gilroy: Thinks there's a huge carnivorous dinosaur in the Outback. and that's just the start...
- Mel Gibson, for various other things.
- Tristan Barker