Shooters and Fishers Party
| It doesn't stop|
at the water's edge
The Shooters and Fishers Party is an Australian political party focused on the promotion of shooting and other gun-related activities. The groups is particularly infamous for its "Shooting in Schools" policy and harbours a deep loathing for anyone who dares to contradict them.
Policies and political stance
The enlightened policies of the party include, but are not limited to:
- Shooting as a school sport
- Opposition to action on climate change, because "it doesn't exist" (yes, really)
- Relaxation of gun control
- Abolition of Marine and National Parks
- Legalisation of private game reserves
- Legalisation of all forms of hunting in any area
- A Moratorium on all immigration into Australia 
- Opposition what it calls "extreme Green policies" and the "left leaning social reconstructive agenda" of the Greens.
- They really want to play The Most Dangerous Game
- The Sydney Morning Herald: O'Farrell over a barrel as the Shooters take aim 13 April 2011