Hans Jørgen Lysglimt Johansen
| Nordic power &|
|Movements & parties|
He is a homophobic, sexist, xenophobic, racist Holocaust denier, anti-vaxxer, Islamophobe, antisemite, and climate crisis denier. Johansen is also a supporter of
accused rapist independent journalist Julian Assange. Besides his all-embracing belief in conspiracy theory and general misanthropy, Johansen believes Norway should leave Schengen/the European Economic Area and pursue a "non-democratic" (presumably fascist) future.
Those are the core platforms of Alliansen, which is difficult in practice to distinguish from Johansen himself. In foreign policy, Johansen supports Sweden's fringe Alternativ för Sverige and is a fan of Steve Bannon.
Johansen has also recycled Sylvi Listhaug's meme that suggested that Norway's Labour Party prefers the rights of terrorists to national security, which was in horrible taste because the Labour Youth were attacked on Utøya by Breivik. He frequently uses alt-right symbology such as groyper memes, generally supports fringe media like Resett.no, and echoes Trump with phrases like "Norway first." He has also been praised by the neo-Nazi Nordic Resistance Movement, though he is not a member.
- Alliansen home page
- Johansen's Facebook page
- Johansen's Twitter account
- Johansen's second Twitter account
- Alliansen's YouTube channel
- Johansen's YouTube channel
- Alliansen Youth Wing Twitter page
- Alliansen Youth Wing Facebook page
- Twitter parody account of Johansen, sometimes hard to tell from the real thing
- Stram Kurs
- Peter Sweden
- Sweden Democrats
- Olav Torheim
- Johansen's Twitter profile
- Johansen's Twitter feed
- Torgeir P. Krokfjord, Dagbladet, https://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/kritiserer-negre-og-joder-og-tror-partifeller-er-med-i-fryktet-nazigruppe/68555090, August 6, 2017, accessed June 26, 2019.