Chris Beat Cancer
The saga began in Chris's colon
By his own admission, Chris Wark had surgery to remove the cancer from his abdomen. According to Professor David Gorski MD PhD (a surgical oncologist who was not involved in Chris's case), that surgery alone (without chemotherapy) had a ~60% chance of curing Chris's stage-III bowel cancer, and that probability would have increased to ~75% had Chris also received adjuvant chemotherapy, which Chris refused.
So Chris's survival is not necessarily due to his unusual diet, and/or him worshiping a particular God.[note 1]
Long-term large-population studies have been done to determine the impact of going veggie after a cancer diagnosis, e.g. WHEL.
Chris recommend$ many forms of "alternative" medi¢ine
The Chris Beat Cancer website promotes a panoply of quackery, for which Chris is paid commission. As an example of the measly income he receives from his website, Chris states he earns "8 cents" for posting a link to a product on Amazon. However Chris's income from other links on his website is over 1000 times higher: a reader clicking on a link to Ty Bollinger's "TTAC" (The Truth About Cancer) products can earn Chris over $100.
Chris promotes other pusher$ of cancer quackery, such as Cancer Tutor, Cancer Control Society, Dr Veronique Desaulniers, American Anti-Cancer Institute, CancerCrackdown, "Best Answer For Cancer", CANCERactive, "Yes To Life", Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby, and Ty Bollinger. Like many conspiracy theorists, he seems to be attracted to very ironically named Web sites.
Chris has compiled his accumulated wisdom into an own-brand "healing cancer coaching program", which only costs
For some of those who follow Chris's advice and eschew chemotherapy, it will cost them more than money.
Chris Beat Cancer is a Limited Liability Company, registered in Nevada, despite Chris being in Tennessee.
(Incorporating a company "out-of-state" in Nevada is an attempt at tax-avoidance and asset protection).
- The Chris Beat Cancer website
- The transcript of all 10 episodes of Chris Wark's "Square One" cancer-coaching program.
Shill forPromote Chris's "Square One" cancer-coaching-program and get up to 50% commission.
- Chris says his "integrative onclogist" was the late Dr Roy Page, who lost his medical-licence in 2008.
- Chris demonstrates his scientific competence by promoting Earthing.
- Chris Wark's top-secret briefing for those newly diagnosed with cancer: "Everything I've told you, just keep it to yourself".
- On page 17 that top-secret briefing, Chris recommends a bogus blood-test called "the Greek test", a.k.a. "the RGCC test".
- YouTube video of Chris recommending the
RCGGRGCC/Greek blood-test be done repeatedly, (at $2K-$3K a pop).
- Chris also recommends the ~$1K ONCOblot® test, which is available from the same "integrative oncologists" who offer the bogus RGCC test,
e.g. chiropractor "Dr.V" has offered ONCOblot® & RGCC "Greece test", ( "Dr.V" also sells amulets to protect customers from invisible evil-forces ).
- Stephen Barrett's article about the Chris Wark story.
- David Gorski's article about the "Chris Beat Cancer" website.
- The Chris Beat Cancer YouTube channel
- An unlisted YouTube video promoting Chris's "Square One" "cancer coaching program".
- Chris Wark's appearances on "The Truth About Cancer" YouTube channel, (a Ty Bollinger production).
- ChrisBeatCancer promotes "TheTruthAboutVaccines": an anti-vaccination "documentary", (despite the fact some vaccinations prevent cancer).
- March 2017, "Hypestat.com" states "ChrisBeatCancer.com" gets 279,000 views per month.
- Archived copy of http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/the-raw-vegan-diet/
- Archived copy of http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/cancer-surgery-2003/.
- Professor David Gorski's article about the ChrisBeatCancer website
- Conclusion of WHEL study.
- The affiliate disclaimer page on the ChrisBeatCancer website: a legally-required acknowledgement that he's being paid to promote.
- Chris's example of his website earnings is "8 cents".
- Commission on TTAC products can exceed $100
- Chris Wark promotes the "Cancer Tutor" website
- Chris Wark promotes the "Cancer Control Society" website
- Chris Wark promotes chiropractor "Dr V" Desaulniers.
- Chris Wark promotes the AACI website
- Chris Wark states he donates %age of proceeds to CancerCrackdown.org, who in-turn promote him as a "hero".
- Chris Wark promotes "Best Answer for Cancer Foundation" (BAFC).
- A Google-search showing some of the doctors on the BAFC board listed on casewatch.org.
- Chris Wark promotes CANCERactive website
- Chris promotes "Yes To Life" on Facebook
- Chris plugs Keith's book on cancer
- Chris says teaming-up with Ty Bollinger has been good for growing his online bu$ine$$
- amygdalin is "suppressed" says Chris
- Chris poses with a bag of apricot kernels, which release cyanide when eaten.
- Chris's "SQUARE ONE" healing cancer coaching program",
- Save yourself $197: Chris's "Square One" videos are on YouTube
- Chris's "1 Year 100% Money-Back Guarantee"
- Chris's 1 year refund halved to "6 Month Money Back Guarantee"
- http://NVsos.gov/sosEntitySearch for "Chris Beat Cancer LLC" in 2017.
- Chris recommends ONCOblot® & RGCC tests on his website