| Frogs and swastikas|
|Their loud fanboys|
Kevin B. MacDonald (b. 1944) is a retired professor of psychology. He is the editor of Occidental Observer, a "magazine" that covers "white identity, white interests, and the culture of the West" and which the ADL calls "a primary voice for anti-Semitism from far-right intellectuals". MacDonald sits on the Advisory Board of The Occidental Quarterly, a "journal devoted to the ethnic, racial, and cultural heritage that forms the foundation of Western Civilization" and which has been widely recognized as white nationalist. He is also a frequent contributor to VDARE.
Earlier a Catholic, during his college days he was a peacenik, a flower child and an opposer to the Vietnam War. He eventually felt that there were way too many Jews in the anti-war movement and that they tended to take over grassroots movements and make white members tokens. This is where his descent into antisemitism began. 
He's noted for using pseudo-scientific evolutionary psychology in his articles and books to advance racialist views of Jews. He claims that Judaism is a "group evolutionary strategy" that evolved as a result of the Jewish disapora. These theories have been poorly received by the literary community and anyone with a brain. In contrast, they are beloved among white supremacists.
MacDonald joined the Department of Psychology at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) in 1985. He became a full professor in 1995 and retired in 2014.
While the academic senate defends Dr. Kevin MacDonald’s academic freedom and freedom of speech, as it does for all faculty, it firmly and unequivocally disassociates itself from the anti-Semitic and white ethnocentric views he has expressed.
Culture of Critique
The best known of his books is his 1998 The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements. In short: Anything left of Mussolini? Blame the Jews.
He also wrote a trilogy of books explaining "Jewish behavior" as a group survival trait. MacDonald claims that this causes Jews to work against the majority culture of the society they live in, and as such suggests that Jews are parasitically trying to destroy Western Civilization.
MacDonald also advances the usual claims of white supremacists and neo-Nazis: that Jews control American institutions and are trying to alter American culture for their own ends.
The trilogy has been mostly ignored by serious scholars, but has been criticised by the right-wing writer Nathan Cofnas as relying on "misrepresented sources and cherry-picked facts".
Jews control the media
In "Jewish Fear and Loathing of Donald Trump (5): Would Trump’s Defeat Be Blamed On Jews?"
And, as always, what’s really important in thinking about Jewish issues is to focus on media power and financial donations, as well as tracking what the major Jewish organizations are up to. All three of the major networks mentioned in the above charts are managed by Jews (CBS: Leslie Moonves; NBC: Bob Greenblatt; ABC: Ben Sherwood), and CBS (Sumner Redstone’s Viacom) and NBC (the Roberts family’s Comcast) are controlled by Jewish corporations. CNN is managed by Jeff Zucker.
Quite simply, Jews have far more power in the media than any other identifiable group. And yes, Jewish identity makes a difference in content (See Culture Of Critique, Preface to the Paperback Edition , xlvi–lvi).
Jews use the Holocaust to promote liberal policy
In "Using the Moral Capital of the Holocaust to Promote Muslim Migration":
This is an excellent example of how the Holocaust is used to promote immigration and multiculturalism.
Not to be outdone, Newsweek published an op-ed by Eva Schloss, Anne Frank’s stepsister (Anne Frank’s stepsister: Trump ‘acting like another Hitler’). As is typical also of Jewish organizations, refugee policy is seen entirely from the perspective of what is good for Jews, with no mention of costs to European countries, including the well-known sexual depredations of Muslim men.
Again, the holocaust as moral cudgel to promote Jewish interests in immigration and refugee policy.
Notably, MacDonald doesn't offer arguments against those he quotes in this article. Instead, he just says "look, a Jew is referencing the Holocaust to advance their politics" and moves on, as if that were rebuttal enough.
During unabashed antisemite David Irving's 1996 defamation suit against Holocaust historian Deborah Lipstadt, Irving called a number of witnesses. Only one such witness didn't have to be subpoenaed and came freely: Kevin McDonald.
MacDonald also doubts that Black quarterback Colin Kaepernick "would be seen as viable given that QBs are supposed to be leaders & still lots of Whites on offense" and finds it hard "to see Kaepernick being the leader of a team with White linemen, etc." We will let the reader decide why MacDonald thinks that a black cannot lead whites.
- See the Wikipedia article on Kevin B. MacDonald.
- His personal site, which looks like the 1990's and reads like the 1940's
- Understanding Alt-Right Anti-Semitism by The Moa, in which MacDonald features repeatedly
- Extremist file on Kevin MacDonald from the SPLC
- Mission Statement, Occidental Observer
- Twitter bio
- The Occidental Observer: Online Anti-Semitism's New Intellectual Voice, ADL
- The Occidental Quarterly Reservation Form
- White Noise, The American Prospect
- Kevin MacDonald on VDARE
- Kevin MacDonald profile, SPLC. "A former flower child and anti-Vietnam War activist, MacDonald was born in Oshkosh, Wis., to a middle-class family with a police officer dad. He enrolled at the University of Wisconsin in the early 1960s, majoring in philosophy. An ardent peacenik in college, MacDonald abandoned Catholicism and joined the anti-war movement. [...] But MacDonald's anti-war experiences haunted him, and he later told New Times LA journalist Tony Ortega that he had come to realize that that was when his fixation on Jews developed. Noticing that many of his fellow activists in the 1960s were Jewish, MacDonald developed his first inkling that Jews are compelled to challenge traditional American and Western ideals. He came to the conclusion that Jews take over political and cultural movements and front them with unsuspecting, token gentiles — just the way MacDonald felt that he was treated while protesting the Vietnam War."
- ATP page, archive
- DROPPING ACADEMIC VENEER, CAL STATE PROF STARTS HIS OWN HATE GROUP, SPLC
- MacDonald, K. B. (1994). A People that Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy. Westport, CT: Praeger.
- Controversial psychology professor to retire in the fall, Daily 49er
- "Induction of normal behavior in wolves with restricted rearing", Behavioral and Neural Biology, 33, pp. 133–62 (1981)
- Development and stability of personality characteristics in prepubertal wolves", Journal of Comparative Psychology, pp. 97, 99–106 (1983)
- "Bridging the gap: Parent-child play interactions and peer interactive competence", Child Development, 55, 1265–77 (1984)
- "Parent-child physical play: The effects of sex and age of children and parents", Sex Roles, 15, 367–78 (1986)
- "Parent-child physical play with rejected, neglected and popular boys", Developmental Psychology, 23, 705–11 (1987)
- MacDonald's publicly-available CV
- Psychology department to issue statement on professor's controversial literature, Daily 49er
- Academic senate disassociates itself from Professor MacDonald, Daily 49er
- STATEMENT ON DR. KEVIN MACDONALD’S WORK, CSULB Academic Senate
- The Culture of Critique
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, LONG BEACH PSYCHOLOGY PROFESSOR KEVIN MACDONALD PUBLISHES ANTI-SEMITIC BOOKS, SPLC
- Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy, Nathan Cofnas, Human Nature (2018)
- Jewish Fear and Loathing of Donald Trump (5): Would Trump’s Defeat Be Blamed On Jews?, Occidental Observer
- Using the Moral Capital of the Holocaust to Promote Muslim Migration, Occidental Observer
- Donald Trump Jr. Retweets the ‘Neo-Nazi Movement’s Favorite Academic’, Forward
- Donald Trump Jr. retweets psychologist who believes Jews manipulate society, Jewish Telegraph Agency
- Facebook status from Deborah Lipstadt
- Twitter post, archive.