| Christ died for|
our articles about
|A multi-chef broth|
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
Locke's first notable foray into the public sphere (after his many arrests, of course) was an example of the "stopped clock" saying: it was a takedown of Israeli Arab (i.e. Palestinan) faith healer Benny Hinn in a self-published book entitled Blinded by Benny (2005).
Locke uses his substantial online following on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to transform his childhood propensity as a class bully into the literal bully pulpit, with his vision of "always being filled with hate and rage" directed toward transgender people gays, and cross-dressers, just as Jesus surely would have wanted him to.[citation NOT needed].
Locke came to prominence when he criticized Target's decision to provide gender-neutral toilets. Locke's prophetic and godly status was somewhat tarnished when it was reported that he cheated on his wife with the church secretary and packed the wife and children on a bus out of town so he could focus on the sinful delights of his new girlfriend. He eventually divorced his wife to marry his girlfriend, so no doubt God has forgiven him for his breach of the Ten Commandments.
If so, however, some of his fellow Christians have not. He has been roundly criticized among other things for abandoning the Church of the King James Version, but much more seriously for having allegedly abused his wife both physically and psychologically.
- Schmitt, Brad. "Target-blasting pastor Greg Locke channels anger in new way." Tennesseean, May 1st, 2016
- Humbles, Andy. "Mt. Juliet pastor’s video blasting Target goes viral." Tennessean, April 25th, 2016
- "Greg Locke Divorces Wife, Finds New Girlfriend." Pulpit & Pen, January 8th, 2018
- Dunn, Seth. "Pastor Greg Locke: 'Adulterer in God's Eyes' Marries Church Secretary." Pulpit & Pen, August 7th, 2018
- Steven L. Anderson, "Pastor Greg Locke Exposed" (blog entry), February 10th, 2017. Accessed May 15th, 2019.
- Hemant Mehta, "An Evangelical Pastor’s Ex-Wife Is Finally Talking About How He Abused Her" (blog post), The Friendly Atheist, March 8th, 2018. Accessed May 15th, 2019.