User talk:Dr. Witt
Topic𝔖𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔞 (𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨) (𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰) @ 20:44, 15 December 2017 (UTC)
Emil O. W. Kirkegaard was a neo-Nazi
- LOL! And a photo of him next to someone doing a Nazi salute. Arguably he still is a Nutzi since he still bangs on about "race and IQ" etc. Dr. Witt (talk) 03:16, 18 December 2017 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Bongolian (talk) 20:27, 18 December 2017 (UTC)
Message from the RationalWiki Ministry of Demotion and Personal Impediment
Dear Dr. Witt,
We regret to inform you that you have been demoted to the rank of sysop. You
are requested to report to a bureaucrat at your nearest possible convenience, to be haz it been given a mop and bucket for the purposes of cleaning up the mess around here. No questions are allowed. If you have any further questions, (further questions are permissible) please refer to the enclosed pamphlet So you are now a sysop. At your leisure, please go to the dungeon Room 202 to see the reward mops and hammers you can work towards having!
𝔖𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔞 (𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨) (𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰) @ 20:04, 21 December 2017 (UTC)
What evidence do you have that Eleonóra Dubiczki is the same person as Hu1, snuki146 and Fiala? If you can't supply any to the article, I think this article needs to be deleted. Bongolian (talk) 17:53, 2 January 2018 (UTC)
- snuki146 = eleonora46; this she revealed on the following blog about metapedia:
https://nordicantisemite.com/2014/07/19/metapedia-an-alternative-to-wikipedia%E2%9C%A1/comment-page-1/#comment-1292 Her account Hu1 at Metapedia also revealed her name eleonora; I linked to that on the coop. If you just google eleonora46 you get her twitter: https://twitter.com/eleonora46 Same person, because she types Hungarian on both eleonora46 accounts, so is from Hungary. She has a facebook with the same photos on her twitter account. Its the same person.Dr. Witt (talk) 18:10, 2 January 2018 (UTC)
- she also identified as Hungarian on Metapedia.Dr. Witt (talk) 18:13, 2 January 2018 (UTC)
I don't agree with your mass deleting revisions with the questionable reason "doxxing". I've looked at the revisions and they are not considered doxxing. Doxxing would be revealing highly sensitive and personal information of an non-consenting user which includes home address, full name, passport information, phone number, social security number, full birthdate, credit card number, and so on. The information I've seen doesn't seem to qualify, so I restored it. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!(Mod) 20:59, 8 January 2018 (UTC)