Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Herr FuzzyKatzenPotato (talk/stalk) 22:13, 29 December 2014 (UTC)
- Six months and no one has sysopped you - such negligence. instructions - if required - here Doxys Midnight Runner (talk) 14:46, 3 July 2015 (UTC)
When you create a new article...
- Will do. My computer currently hates my router, dropping out after a few minutes. I'll copy all my edits so I won't have to speed-type; then I can see what else can be done before saving.-- Forerunner (talk) 15:47, 3 July 2015 (UTC)
Linking to Wikipedia
- Thank you. -- Forerunner (talk) 13:00, 13 January 2018 (UTC)
- Dang it - Did't notice that. >.< (edited)-- Forerunner (talk) 09:25, 15 July 2018 (UTC)
British vs. American English
Turning Point UK
You were, uh, kicked from the Discord due to the ableist insult, I understand you and Mkbw took offense when I used the accusitive you, so some of the blame lies on myself, but you must understand that I wasnn't referring specifically to you two, I was speaking in general, the mods agreed that action should've been taken, but United thought that a kick was a bit extreme, a fellow mod kicked you (not naming names), not me, but I thought I should clarify any confusion resulting from it. Here's the invite. — Oxyaena Poke me 18:15, 18 March 2019 (UTC)