There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| This might be|
|But we're not sure|
| The poetry of reality|
|We must know. |
We will know.
|A view from the|
shoulders of giants.
Professor Stick's channel is dedicated to promoting secularism, reasoning, education, science, and debunking pseudoscience on the internet. Most of which consists of debunking/responding to videos promoting creationism, flat Earth, medical woo (primarily on cancer woo), anti-vaxxers, Christian fundamentalists, and Muslims. As of May 2018, Professor Stick's YouTube channel has over 125,000 subscribers and over 14 million views.
Professor Stick is pro-choice and has been highly critical of pro-lifers. On April 2017, Stick did a collaboration video with atheist YouTuber, Godless Cranium, in response to Hunter Avallone's video on abortion. 
Professor Stick responded to several people claiming about "the dangers of vaccines" and "how it's safer to not have your children vaccinated" mostly with what they say is "supported" by pseudoscientific doctrine and unfounded claims. Stick also said that anti-vaxxers are the second type of ignorant people whom he hates after global warming denialists.
Professor Stick has a degree in biology and has spoken against creationism multiple times in videos refuting creationist claims. In fact, the first video on his channel was called A Creationist's Worst Nightmare, which is a response to creationist nutjob Kent Hovind's video that was mostly filled with irrelevant things in a dismal attempt to blame failing of the American education system on atheism and the teaching of evolution.
Another creationist whom Stick responded to was Richard Kent. Where Kent tried and ultimately failed to explain how the Second Law of Thermodynamics is evidence
for creationism against evolution and how fossilization doesn't occur over millions of years, but instantly. Therefore, Noah's flood.
Professor Stick has made many videos to those purportedly claiming there's a cure for cancer. One of his most well known videos was Stick responding to Dr. Antonio Jimenez of Hope4Cancer, where Dr. Jimenez claims that "Vitamin B17" (Laetrile) can cure cancer. Stick's video ended up receiving a lot of backlash.
Professor Stick has mentioned that many video requests he's received were about Flat Earth. In the videos he does make about Flat Earth, a lot of them were about calling flat earthers out on their crankery. In one of his earliest Flat Earth debunking videos, he tackles lies created by rapper, flat earther, conspiracy theorist, and professional liar Matthew Procella, a.k.a., ODD TV in a video calling flat Earth the most cringe-worthy conspiracy ever.
In that video, Procella made these claims to be "evidence" of a Flat Earth.
- Water is always flat
- There are no real pictures of the Earth
- We can't go past low Earth orbit
- Horizon is always at eye level
- Einstein's Theory of Relativity was just a coverup for the Michelson-Morley experiment proving the Earth doesn't revolve around the Sun.
- The Sun is much closer to the Earth because of crepuscular rays.
- The Moon's phases should be reversed every six months.
- Do your own research
Some other pseudo-intellectual flat earthers whom Stick has responded to are Orphan Red, Jake the Asshole, Darrell Marble, aka, D. Marble,  Flat Earth Talk, Delano Edwards, and other less notable ones.
Some of the videos that he responded to were on PragerU's nonsense. Some other various topics that Stick responded to dealt with the claim that "Christianity is not a religion" and the relation with science and Jesus.
On July 2016, Professor Stick made a video asking Muslims these questions:
- Are you aware of the No True Scotsman fallacy? You're saying that the terrorists such as ISIS are not true Muslims. Well, they in turn will say that you're not a true Muslim. Just because someone interpreted the Quran differently than you does not mean they're not Muslim. In fact, why do you get the title "Muslims", not them? Maybe we should call you guys something else.
- Why do you get so angry when somebody criticizes your religion? Out of all the religions out there, you guys are the most offended when the topic comes to your religion. In addition, when something horrible happens, such as the Orlando shooting, you guys go straight to defending your religion without even a thought of victims […] Why would you put your beliefs over the empathy for the victims?
- Do you not understand the discrimination depicted in your Holy book? Don't tell me the Quran puts men and women in the same line. There are explicit areas in the Quran that mention that men are greater than women. Also, have you ever thought of this? The fact that your Quran is directed towards a male audience already makes it sexist.
- Not all Muslims are terrorists […] But why don't you accept that there is something fundamentally fucked up with your religion? Out of all the religions out there, your religion is responsible for the most amount of modern terrorist attacks and violence […] The fact that your religion can be interpreted in such a way to drive people into terrorism acts already shows there's something wrong with it.
“”Oh my god. An article about me on RationalWiki? I am so honored! :D
- Holy Koolaid: Another atheist YouTuber that mainly talks about religion and science on his channel
- Is Halloween evil? (Warning: VERY SPOOKY) on YouTube.
- "Flat Earther Tries to Debunk Me on the Solar Eclipse" on YouTube
- Professor Stick — About. YouTube.
- Lies and Inhumanities of Abortion? Hmm… on YouTube.
- A Healthy Life Without Vaccines? on YouTube.
- The Bible Says Vaccinations are UNCLEAN!! on YouTube
- Vaccinations are Dangerous!! (not) on YouTube
- Dangerous Anti-Vaccination Ideas by Pseudoscientific "Doctor" on YouTube.
- Creationist Attempts to Humiliate Me on Youtube.
- Science is Wrong Because Science Disproves Science on YouTube.
- Fossils are wrong… because Noah's flood
- Sonic Hedgehog Confuses a Creationist on YouTube.
- Creationist needs a Gain of Function Mutation in His Brain on YouTube.
- Silly Animated Creationist Tries to Disprove Evolution (Guest Video for Telltale) on YouTube.
- Sharing Some Orange With Professor Stick (The Orange Evolution Part 5) on YouTube.
- Cure Cancer With Vitamin B17!! (don't do it) on YouTube.
- Reading Mean Comments on My B17 Video on YouTube.
- Well, it really is
- Life is Short, Be an Atheist on YouTube.
- Holiday Special - War on Christmas? on YouTube.
- Dennis Prager's "Moral Facts" on YouTube.
- "Christianity is Not a Religion" on YouTube.
- Science and Jesus (Collaboration with Chocolate Hat) on YouTube.
- Karim and His Poor Response to Dusty Smith on YouTube.
- PROOFS FOR ALLAH?? I think not. on YouTube.
- Allah's Existence Proven by Bad Arguments on YouTube.
- Oh No!! These Questions Are Unanswerable! on YouTube.
- Zakir Naik Doesn't Understand Darwin's Work on YouTube.
- Mythical Tales Aren't Science (feat. Godless Cranium) on YouTube.
- Professor Stick's Questions for Muslims on YouTube.