| Their ass to your brain|
|Like and subscribe|
Hunter Avallone (November 11, 1996–) is a formerly Christian alt-lite blogger and YouTube commentator turned atheist. He is best known for his video "The Truth About Transgenders[sic]"; and his video-responses to various liberal YouTube commentators.
Views on LGBT groups
Avallone gained national recognition with his video "The Truth about Transgenders". As of 21 September 2016, it had over 390,000 views. Several LGBT websites criticized his reputed transphobia. In the video, he quotes professor Paul R. McHugh, a prominent opponent of sex transition surgery, despite the fact that much of the research McHugh references is outdated or misrepresented.
Avallone's video on the Target bathroom boycott has also gained notoriety. Similarly to his cousin Evan Stropes, another YouTuber, Avallone claims that allowing transgender individuals to use the bathroom that corresponds to their gender identity affects the rights of others, and will risk the safety of children. However, he clarified that he doesn't hate transgender groups, and believes that "they should have equality and equal rights just like everyone else".
His views on same-sex marriage evolved as well, most likely since his conversion to atheism. In a podcast, he stated that he initially believed that it was a sin, but changed his mind about it. Later in a discussion he had with fellow atheist Jaclyn Glenn, he stated that he was libertarian on the issue and supported equal marriage, so long as the pesky queers "don't try and shove it in my face." Despite this, however, Avallone still seems to carry onto his affinity for mocking and ridiculing LGBT activists, as seen by his "Dear Gay People" and "Trolling the Pride March" videos.
On June 25th 2017, Avallone expressed his intention to attend a "Freedom of Speech Rally" being held the next day in Washington DC, which featured Alt-Right leader and white nationalist Richard Spencer as the headlining speaker.
Back in the day, he used to make creationist videos, which sometimes resulted in Jaclyn Glenn making response videos. However, in a video about fat-shaming, he made an evolutionary argument as to why fat people are overall less attractive, implying that he has dropped his creationist beliefs.
Per June 11th of 2017: Hunter made an Instagram post, announcing that he turned to atheism. 
- Lauren Southern - Love interest, fellow conservative wingnut and insufferable asshole-at-arms.
- Blaire White - Former archnemesis, transgender woman, another fellow conservative wingnut and insufferable asshole, used to call each other "faggot" when asked about the other. How adorable.
- Mel Gibson - Favourite actor/director, fan of his work on screen (especially his rants).
- Andrew Jackson - Greatest President in the History of the United States of America, race-relations expert, knew how to deal with foreigners, treated black people with the respect they deserved, wanted to disband the Electoral College to stay in power.Do You Believe That?
- Jesus - Completely 100% real and definitely the lord and savior of everyone yup.
- 5 Blatant Lies in Hunter Avallone's Transphobic Rant, Pride.com, 3 March 2016
- YouTube Star Hunter Avallone Posts Egregiously Transphobic Video, Wet Paint, Function X, 3 March 2016
- http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120, Wall Street Journal, Paul McHugh, 26 October 2016
- The Wall Street Journal’s Ignorance on LGBTQ Issues Is Alarming, Slate, June 16, 2014
- Hunter Avallone & Jaclyn Glenn - Live Discussion (Mar 21, 2018)
- Dear Gay People (Jul 11, 2017)
- Trolling the PRIDE MARCH! (June 11, 2018)
- Archive of Facebook Event page for Richard Spencer rally
- Avallone, H. (June 10, 2017). . Instagram. Retrieved October 29. 2017.