Touched a nerve?
This page, despite being completely accurate, was deleted off Conservapedia within 5 minutes of being posted. Paranoid much?
- Moved your comment to the talk page for ya ;) Spica 17:59, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
- Fair enough, was thinking keeping it on the mainpage would give the article some context.
Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me occupy my brain? Oh yeah...
...could be TK's new themesong. MiddleMan 18:09, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
- Cause there's a red, under my bed
- And there's a little yellow man in my head
- And there's a true blue inside of me
- That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' yaDocSock 18:12, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
And he's outta there!
- 19:03, 4 June 2007 Karajou (Talk | contribs) blocked "CWeiz (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (troll)
And there goes my other sock for "underhandedness" along with what no doubt passes for wit on CP. *sigh* I *could* keep this up all night (oooh err missus) but unlike preparation-H boy, I have a life.
- Your constant use of NTL is something of a giveaway, might I add
Constant? I post from my work address when I'm bored. So here, this is me posting from my work IP. If YOU'RE bored, try hunting down all of my sockpuppets on Conservapedia. I'm not going to give any clues. Happy hunting.
- No need, it's now deleted and protected. I could make some sweeping comment but I'll let people draw their own conclusions. After all, the article was purely factual.
- RobS says "Sockpuppets & trolls have ZERO credibility and all contributions will be removed regardless of content", and Fox (not a sysop, just a wannabe) says "As is my policy, if an edit contains multiple adjustments but a single one is a deliberate falsehood, I revert the entire edit." TK, rather than pointing out that two users with a policy like that would simply revert each other forever rather than ever make any real progress, agrees with Boomcoach that it "makes sense". At this point, it's clear that they care more about where the edits come from than what they say. --jtltalk 19:47, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
- Ad hominem: Not just for Lying Liberal Evildoers any more! --Gulik 20:32, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
Stop looking at me
No, you first
I'm not looking at you. You stop.DocSock 19:50, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
Mother, he's LOOKing at me!
Meet Mr & Mrs Needle
I have some friends here I'd like you all to meet - one is Mr Haloperidol, the other is Mrs Lorazepam. The arrive by Mr & Mrs Needle...... ;) Spica 19:57, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
Can I get goat with that?DocSock 19:58, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
- Extra feta please, to go. I have a soccer stadium to visit. ~~ C®acker 20:52, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
A computer "bug"
Whenever I click on this page (that is, the Paranoia page) an image of a bug, walking around in a figure eight formation, appears on my screen. Is this happening to anyone else? Stilldeciding (talk) 02:56, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah. ТyTalk. 02:57, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
- No. You're both just being paranoid. Apparently. Quarulumber - You can't explain that! 03:11, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
Fuck that bug.
Seriously, fuck that goddamn bug. Jesus Crust, that bug is both infuriatingly annoying and deviously clever at the same fucking time. Whoever wrote the code for that bug was a fucking genius. Salutations, whoever you are!--Palaeonictis (talk) 05:56, 16 June 2018 (UTC)