GhostPolitics is yet another right-wing Crank on the internet. He operates a podcast known as "True Capitalist Radio" (Formerly "True Conservative Radio", until he got pissed off at a certain ex-governor of Alaska.), which has gained a cult following due to his... audience.
- 1 We're starting this article and let's get started... RAAAT NAAAOW!!
- 2 The Good
- 3 The Bad
- 4 The Lulzy
- 5 See Also
- 6 External Links
We're starting this article and let's get started... RAAAT NAAAOW!!
True Capitalist/Conservative Radio initiated as a Paltalk stream by Ghost, which will be talked about when I have access to a source on it that is not blocked by this stupid school firewall. Eventually, in 2008, he moved to BlogTalkRadio. His show was frequently raided by trolls from 4chan, Reddit, Ebaumsworld, etc. after the move. The show started becoming popular after a YouTuber named DarkRazorZ uploaded a video of one particular troll raid in which callers played a song whose title has long since been forgotten, but has been remembered as "Fuck You Texas", thanks to the chorus. DarkRazorZ had consistently archived portions of the show filled with troll callers, particularly the Twitter Shoutouts and Radio Graffiti segments. Another YouTuber known as Elfoxoloco followed suit, and has been archiving the more recent troll raids while DarkRazorZ is off doing military service.
This will be a short list of the rare occasions in which Ghostie is actually right.
Ghost has said a few things that, despite his insanity and rage, he does have a point on.
- He has openly criticized organized religion on multiple occasions, particularly Christianity. (Will add more info later.)
- He rails against the Chinese Communist Party quite frequently, citing their authoritarianism and such things.
- Ghost was one of the most vocal opponents of SOPA on the internet, despite not having that big of an audience.
- Ghost has openly spoken out against Child abuse, sexual or otherwise.
- Ghost has criticized UFO speculation ... only to claim that UFOs are a hoax orchestrated by NASA to prove the existence of space.
- Ghost has repeatedly criticized Keemstar for being "a trash-talking piece of two-bit garbage" in general.
This section will discuss Ghost's conspiracy theories, including crankery about moon landings, HAARP, Satanists, and eebill commies.
"It's All Nevada!"
Ghost seriously believes that NASA faked, not just the Apollo missions, but every other mission that has brought back data, including the ones where only space probes were used. Especially the space probe missions, it seems. He also thinks that Stephen Hawking's TTS device is not controlled by him, but some other nefarious group.
HAARPing on about the floods
Ghost also thinks that the recent flooding Texas has been receiving (as of 8 January 2016) was caused by HAARP. He has also threatened to start constructing cloudbusters that use Orgone energy to combat against HAARP's "weather warfare", and sell them THROUGHOUT DA WUUUUUUUUUUUURLD!!!!1!
Slave Trade Denialism
Ghost once went on a MASSIVE tirade] about how the Freemasons are in charge of everything and control us through symbols, like the ones on bathroom doors. Or something.
Crank Magnetism: Fat Edition
Ghost is notoriously prone to fat-shaming, including creating a personal insult for "all these fat jelly-asses that are walking around in the goddamn shopping malls on their stupid hoverrounds". Said insult, "hambone", invariably ends up being used to insult him. Despite the fat-shaming tendencies, however, Ghost has denied that obesity causes any problems, up to and including saying "a stick of butter a day keeps the doctor away".
Being a Stumbling Mumbling Jerk Dick
Ghost has proven himself to be a humongous asshat on multiple occasions.
- He frequently brings in "special guests" which pretty much are Ghost speaking in an affected accent. They include:
- Mr. Fortune Cookie, a supposed representative of the Chinese Communist Party. Tends to pepper his speech with "motherfucker" and scream more often than a kid playing Call of Duty.
- Chief Slapaho (Yes, really.), supposedly a chief of a local Native American reservation. Taught Ghost how to do a "rain dance" which consists mostly of yodeling and saying "Oh, yeah, Chief Slapaho!" over and over again.
- Machmoud, supposedly the average Egyptian rebel, who rants in pseudo-Arabic ululating ("HALILEH HOLILEH HEELILEH HAIIIII~~ HALILEH LICKALICKA HINEY-HOOOOOLLE~~ HALILEH HOLILEH HEELILEH HAAAAAAAH~~", the same gibberish he uses when mocking Christian clergymen) and brags about Obama supposedly implementing Sharia in the U.S..
- Tyrone, the embodiment of every black stereotype in the U.S. Ghost uses some of the same language that he uses with Tyrone.
- Paco, basically Tyrone for Latinos.
- Callers that sound young will lead to Ghost to go on long sexist tirades in which he accuses their mothers of "heading to TGI Friday's looking for the High Hard One from some ethnic minority".
- Ghost often claims that callers sound "fruity" instead of addressing their points in an argument.
- Ghost uses the transphobic slurs "tranny" and "transtesticle" (which he came up with, by the way) with impunity.
- In another display of his racism, he also uses the term "Alabama Blacksnake", which is, evidently, a euphemism for "BIG BLACK COCKS".
- Ghost's first podcasts after his almost-four-year absence from the internet were plagued with technical difficulties, caused in part by his use of a smartphone to broadcast. Instead of just assuming that BlogTalkRadio was fucking up on his smartphone, he said that the Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, and Hillary Clinton campaigns were deliberately trying to shut him down to prevent him from spewing is pro-Drumpf tripe.
- Ghost has been known to give his audience the number of some of his callers if he doesn't like them.
More to be added later.
This subsection will discuss a certain unfunny failtroll caller by the name "NSM88", also known as Area Code 417. 417 was notorious for racist and anti-Semitic comments directed at Ghost when he called in.
This will be a short list of some of the funnier moments of Ghost's show, including trolls calling in. Especially that.
- Jesus Chatline gets trolled ALMOST as much as he does, but Ghost actually believes this tripe, unlike the guys who run Jesus Chatline.
- Alex Jones, supposedly, rips Ghost off, especially in the 2011-2012 broadcasts. Ironically, Ghost has become an even crankier and noisier version of Jones.
- Rush Limbaugh, who also uses nicknames for his call screener.
- His BlogTalkRadio page will be linked here.
- The wiki for his show, going into more detail about his show's personalities and topics.
- Elfoxoloco's YouTube channel, featuring archives for the only part anyone really pays attention to.