𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑒 talk 18:15, 23 September 2021 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and time on the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
) 18:52, 19 October 2021 (UTC)
I can already feel the power flowing through my veins. Thanks for the demotion! armed_roomba (she/her)What am I doing wrong this time? 18:57, 19 October 2021 (UTC)
My edit on an IP's talk page
Yes you're right Armed roomba. I went to far in my edit. I'm committed to keeping it civil hereafter. Thanks.Field Dreamer (talk) 23:47, 21 October 2021 (UTC)
- No problem. Glad to see you're taking it in stride. armed_roomba (she/her)What am I doing wrong this time? 23:57, 21 October 2021 (UTC)
You're quite clearly posting all of this in bad faith
188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:56, 27 October 2021 (UTC)
- If you can't explain why I'm posting in bad faith I'll revert your edit. I'm not transphobic, I'm a victim of the problem on the article. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:02, 27 October 2021 (UTC)
- Posting quotes from an article with no commentary isn't a good start, and incendiary stuff like that to boot clearly shows that you weren't trying to start discussion. If the purpose of that edit wasn't to be transphobic, then what was it? Because that's sure as hell how it comes off. Undoing rollbacks and then portraying yourself as the victim is 100% in bad faith. armed_roomba (she/her)What am I doing wrong this time? 17:12, 27 October 2021 (UTC)
- Rockford the Roe boop my snootpraise Oscar Wilde 17:17, 27 October 2021 (UTC)
- Fair. Wasn't planning to respond but the second post assuming some sort of victory got on my nerves. armed_roomba (she/her)What am I doing wrong this time? 17:19, 27 October 2021 (UTC)
- What? The article literally starts with that quote. What did you want me to post? Just the link? The purpose was to ask someone to post it on the main page because I think it is an important subject and it's interesting enough to be on the RationalWiki:What is going on in the blogosphere? page. Doing rollbacks and then accusing people of bad faith when guidelines tell you to assume good faith is 100% bad faith. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:21, 27 October 2021 (UTC)
- I'll post the link again with something else that is not the opening quote. If that's not good enough for you I'm sorry. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:22, 27 October 2021 (UTC)
- "If that's not good enough for you I'm sorry." Ok man, you have fun with that. armed_roomba (she/her)What am I doing wrong this time? 17:29, 27 October 2021 (UTC)
I don't know about the topic above this one, but you don't need IMO to hide stuff like this. Remember the Hanlon's razor, unfortunately we get idiots like this all the time, and refuting is usually better than just hide. GeeJayK (talk) 17:52, 29 October 2021 (UTC)
- Definitely, I'll step back on it. Some of the time I get a the bit too into debates even if I know the person on the other end is trolling, so the goal with that was to remind myself to not go too hard. Definitely see how it could be annoying however, so I'll stop for now. Thanks! armed_roomba (she/her)What am I doing wrong this time? 17:56, 29 October 2021 (UTC)