That way, we know who you are and have a quick way of contacting you. It's especially important if you're using a non-recognizable or readable sig. (sqıɹʇuoɔ) (ʞlɐʇ) ɐuıƃƃıɹds @ 19:51, 29 January 2018 (UTC)
- Just put "~~~~" after your message on talk pages and it will fill in your user name and timestamp automatically. It saves everyone some grief. Bongolian (talk) 01:19, 4 February 2018 (UTC)
Hi Darth Maul
- Darth Maul has these weird horns, and I don't know why the horns are there. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!(Mod) 03:55, 6 March 2018 (UTC)
Huge Long Userpage
Your name change
Mecha-Spider Cyborg Mega Jesus
All bow down before Mecha-Ultra Spider Cyborg Super Mega Jesus! He will cleanse the Earth of sin with his Holy Nuclear Missiles that fire out of huge cannons on his back. All of the infidels will perish before the nuclear might of Mecha-Ulta-Spider-Cyborg-Super-Mega-Death-Jesus! (You said you wanted pseudo-religious bullshit on your talk page, so...)--Palaeonictis (talk) 12:22, 23 September 2018 (UTC)
Got to ask...
The end has come...
...and as I face my mortal foe in combat, the dreadful world serpent himself, the mighty Jörmungandr, I come to understand the inner duality of things, there will always be the oppressor and the oppressed, the victim and the victimizer, the friend and the foe, etc etc etc. This is a battle I have long dreaded, but have toughened my hammer Mjölnir in preparation for regardless, it is my destiny as the Norns have foretold. The serpent himself dashes at me, consumed by unholy rage he makes the first strike, I wince in pain but stand as solid as a stonewall regardless. I lift my almighty hammer, and I make the first blow. Jörmungandr wildly writhes and lashes out in pain, the eardrum-bursting shriek he made as my hammer slammed down on his head causing blood to poor out of my nostrils. He bites me in the leg and coils himself around me, before I fall to fate I swing my hammer down hard one last time, and we both fall. The next thing I see is a black veil, and I know that death has arrived, both the serpent and mine's eternal fate is to dwell within the gloomy reaches of Hel forevermore, she looks on with delight as both God and Giant accept her cold embrace. I shudder, and sigh. The End has come, as the Norns have foretold. — Ɖøn Ĵuan Harass 15:50, 5 January 2019 (UTC)
- Pasque Dieu! I especially like te conclusion the hero reaches in his mind, as if before he naïvely thought that evil could be forever destroyed. And, the two both bringing each other down is a bonus. Kudos to you. སྤྱན་རས་གཟིགས་ (talk) 18:38, 5 January 2019 (UTC)
Your question to Nerd
I will answer it. According to my doctor I am underweight, not overweight. If CP's (read Ken's) proposition were true I should be massively overweight to a truly staggering degree, given that I am not only an Atheist but also a Gnostic Anti-Theist as well. ☭Comrade GC☭Ministry of Praise 03:16, 7 January 2019 (UTC)
- I had no idea you were gnostic. Isn't the spirit/matter duality present in Gnosticism? སྤྱན་རས་གཟིགས་ (talk) 03:37, 7 January 2019 (UTC)
- Well, this is embarrassing. I seem to have mispoken. After double checking I found that you are correct and I was not. To clarify, I lean heavily toward camp C, that there are no deities and that Theism has not only failed to meet its burden of proof, but can also at this time be said to be incapable of doing so. That being said, I am not so naive as deny my own ability to reach incorrect conclusions. ☭Comrade GC☭Ministry of Praise 04:26, 7 January 2019 (UTC)