- You're editing a talk page archive, I've moved your post to the current talkpage. Christopher (talk) 17:49, 9 August 2017 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
--RWRW (talk) 14:35, 14 September 2018 (UTC)
TL;DR on the United drama.
- Shit, I think it came out as "Drumpf" after I copy-pasted my post, because someone else posted before me. Should've checked it first, but I thought that it would still be posted as "Drumpf". Tinribmancer (talk) 08:32, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Wait, that filter from HBO can automatically change and save article with trump's name in it, to "drumpf" without changing it? Because I only added a userbox to Kulinski's article. Tinribmancer (talk) 08:36, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
Please don't disable account creation for bad usernames
And definitely not indefinitely. I know it's basically feeding the troll and letting them just mass register accounts, but if our problem is the username is inappropriate, we should let them register an appropriate one. ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 14:46, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
- I thought I needed to check that one aswell, incase of an infinite one. Tinribmancer (talk) 15:15, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
Keeping my campaign promise
- Thank you for your contributions. With this, I can start the mass-productions of cloaked tanks to further our cause. Tinribmancer (talk) 15:19, 30 November 2019 (UTC)
You've been whacked with a wet trout.
Don't take this too seriously. Somebody just wants to let you know you did something silly.